Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want to win the Dallas/Philthy game today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Agreed. Bengals a solid team with a very dangerous offense. Giants just got beat by a good team today. It happens.
    a good team but definitely should have been a win. do you really think the bengals should destroy the Super Bowl champs?

Comment

Here they come guys stating the obvious...I'm pretty sure they would say the same if their team got routed by the Bengals. It's the way they lost that has everyone pissed rightfully so....
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue2088 View Post
        a good team but definitely should have been a win. do you really think the bengals should destroy the Super Bowl champs?
        exactly....

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue2088 View Post
          Destroy? Probably not. But hey... any given Sunday, right? It's not like the Bengals are bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
            Destroy? Probably not. But hey... any given Sunday, right? It's not like the Bengals are bad.
            lol true, we above all people should know that

Comment

Darn it! The Tie did happen, but it was the wrong game. If the formerly 3-5 Bengals on a 4-game losing streak before today's game is a good team, a lot of teams are "good" then. lol

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                Darn it! The Tie did happen, but it was the wrong game. If the formerly 3-5 Bengals on a 4-game losing streak before today's game is a good team, a lot of teams are "good" then. lol
                What game are you talking about the San Fran game??

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                  What game are you talking about the San Fran game??
                  Yes. An Eagles-Cowboys tie would have helped, but the rare tied game happened with 49ers-Rams go figure. 49ers may just take the No. 1 conference seed with that tie. Jumping way ahead I know.

Comment

Yes. An Eagles-Cowboys tie would have helped, but the rare tied game happened with 49ers-Rams go figure. 49ers may just take the No. 1 conference seed with that tie. Jumping way ahead I know.
                    Lol I was about to say I'm just worried about winning the division to hell with the number 1 seed. But I get what you mean. It would've actually hurt us if Dallas tied with Philly cause no of them would've lost a division game.

Comment

Lol I was about to say I'm just worried about winning the division to hell with the number 1 seed. But I get what you mean. It would've actually hurt us if Dallas tied with Philly cause no of them would've lost a division game.
                      No, both if team don't get the W, get stuck with 3 wins, they would be less of a threat to challenge the Giants for the division. The division record wouldn't matter in this case.

Comment

No, both if team don't get the W, get stuck with 3 wins, they would be less of a threat to challenge the Giants for the division. The division record wouldn't matter in this case.
                        True but what if we go 9-7 and they go 9-7 with less division losses?

Comment

I'm really sick of watching football after watching the Giants today...just pathetic.
                          awwwww, boo hoo. you better get used to it chump. Dallas exposed that pathetic g's secondary in the second half of that game yall luckily won. ever since then, that g's defense has been exposed and lil eli is falling fast. Cowboys will over take the lead in the east before yall know it.
                          the giants meltdown has begun...........

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
                            awwwww, boo hoo. you better get used to it chump. Dallas exposed that pathetic g's secondary in the second half of that game yall luckily won. ever since then, that g's defense has been exposed and lil eli is falling fast. Cowboys will over take the lead in the east before yall know it.
                            the giants meltdown has begun...........
                            I still bet Dallas finds a way to **** up your season.....The start on the helmet is the most over hyped 4-5 team I have ever seen. Dallas fans are becoming worse then Philly fans the only come on here and talk crap when their team wins...lol We haven't seen you classless losers in about what 4 weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if your team gets crushed by the Browns next week.

Comment

Anyway what the hell would your team do if they made it to the playoffs botch a fg snap again to lose?

Comment

True but what if we go 9-7 and they go 9-7 with less division losses?
                                But if we go 9-7 from a 6-3 record and either one of them go 9-7 from a 3-5 record, who can the Giants really blame for that?

Comment

Working...
                                X