Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want to win the Dallas/Philthy game today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I still bet Dallas finds a way to **** up your season.....The start on the helmet is the most over hyped 4-5 team I have ever seen. Dallas fans are becoming worse then Philly fans the only come on here and talk crap when their team wins...lol We haven't seen you classless losers in about what 4 weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if your team gets crushed by the Browns next week.
    lol, others may not of been around in 4 weeks, but i am always around. dont kid yourself. the g's are ****ing up bad now and its clearly showing. serious meltdown is in full bloom. i told all of you not to be sticking your chest out so early in the season bragging how great yall are. the Cowboys exposed yall and the rest of the league is copying their formula.

    btw, i loved the salsa drop

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by GreenGuy View Post
      Unbelievable. Mike Vick is our franchise quarterback and people on our boards are happy he is going out. This is why when Vick got booed earlier this year, I could see the dissapointment in his face when he looked over at these clowns.
      Maybe they just like their chances better with a NFL QB?

      Comment


      • #48
        I think Dallas is a good team. They just beat themselves week after week. They should have beat Atlanta.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
          I think Dallas is a good team. They just beat themselves week after week. They should have beat Atlanta.
          and they should of swept the giants

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
            Agreed. Bengals a solid team with a very dangerous offense. Giants just got beat by a good team today. It happens.
            Seriously??? I dont think the Giants even got on the plane. Those might have been a bunch of ex-cowpukes in Giants uniforms on the field with halloween masks to hide their true identity.
            Last edited by FIFTY6G-MAN; 11-12-2012, 06:57 AM.
            "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
              and they should of swept the giants
              SHOULDA, WOULDA....COULDA.......DIDNT! Thats the facts CRUE-DOO. Put that in your pipe and smoke it! Your in for another year watching all the playoff games with no one to cheer for!
              "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                SHOULDA, WOULDA....COULDA.......DIDNT! Thats the facts CRUE-DOO. Put that in your pipe and smoke it! Your in for another year watching all the playoff games with no one to cheer for!
                lol, whatever makes you feel better man. however, the meltdown is in full effect now for the g's. Dallas exposed that giants defense and all teams are taking cue. you guys lost to the bengals. come on man......

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
                  lol, whatever makes you feel better man. however, the meltdown is in full effect now for the g's. Dallas exposed that giants defense and all teams are taking cue. you guys lost to the bengals. come on man......
                  OK, we lost to the Bengals and you lost to the Giants, so what does that say about your beloved cowpukes?
                  "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
                    awwwww, boo hoo. you better get used to it chump. Dallas exposed that pathetic g's secondary in the second half of that game yall luckily won. ever since then, that g's defense has been exposed and lil eli is falling fast. Cowboys will over take the lead in the east before yall know it.
                    the giants meltdown has begun...........
                    Congrats on your win yesterday. You guys beat us fair and square.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                      SHOULDA, WOULDA....COULDA.......DIDNT! Thats the facts CRUE-DOO. Put that in your pipe and smoke it! Your in for another year watching all the playoff games with no one to cheer for!

                      Don't feed the trolls. Some of 'em are just bustin' at the seams to attempt to claim relevance again.

                      Not so fast, I say. One playoff win in 15 years or whatever the ridiculous number of irrelevant years is up to now...doesn't put you in the relevant discussion just yet. Tell him to go back over and sit with the Redskins fans.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        Maybe they just like their chances better with a NFL QB?
                        I understand Vick has had a tough stretch of games but he is our guy and we should support him. I hate the idea of booing in general.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by GreenGuy View Post
                          I understand Vick has had a tough stretch of games but he is our guy and we should support him. I hate the idea of booing in general.

                          Well said and spoken like a true fan.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X