Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Vick out with concussion...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...es-locker-room

The Philadelphia Eagles are going to get a look at rookie quarterback Nick Foles for some regular-season action, but they didn't want it to happen like this.

Michael Vick was taken to the locker room Sunday and diagnosed a concussion. He has been ruled out from returning to Sunday's game. Vick also has an eye injury after being slammed to the turf by Dallas Cowboys nose tackle Jay Ratliff.

Read More...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

That sucks for the Eagles. We'll see how Foles does, but if Vick is out for awhile, it most likely means the Cowboys will fight for the division.

if Foles performs very good, I can see Vick on his way out, but that means he has to perform A LOT.

Comment

Is this the end for Vick?

The beginning of the Foles era?

Comment

Did Eagles fans cheer Vick getting hurt?
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
          Maybe. Cheering a new era of a new QB.

Comment

No.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
              That sucks for the Eagles. We'll see how Foles does, but if Vick is out for awhile, it most likely means the Cowboys will fight for the division.

if Foles performs very good, I can see Vick on his way out, but that means he has to perform A LOT.

I can't see why. Wouldn't slightly crappier than their current QB be an improvement?

Comment

I honestly don't believe vick is a terrible QB. He has the worst o line in all of football. He needs to be put in a better situation than the hole he's in now.

Comment

never want to see a player get hurt, but lets be honest it was nice seeing him lay there...the guy is a scumbag on and off the field...didnt deserve the second chance he got..I hope his career is over

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                    I honestly don't believe vick is a terrible QB. He has the worst o line in all of football. He needs to be put in a better situation than the hole he's in now.

I didn't say he is terrible. I just think he's an mediocre NFL QB who for some reason is outrageously over rated despite never actually accomplishing anything of note in the league at that position.

Comment

Could not have happened to a better man.

Comment

Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                        never want to see a player get hurt, but lets be honest it was nice seeing him lay there...the guy is a scumbag on and off the field...didnt deserve the second chance he got..I hope his career is over
                        When it comes to Vick, I take no shame in admitting I root for that scumbag to get hurt on every play.....even he isn't in.
                        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

When it comes to Vick, I take no shame in admitting I root for that scumbag to get hurt on every play.....even he isn't in.
                          lol you're rite, I tired to soften it by saying I hate to see players getting hurt but you know what the dude is scum

Comment

No. Because now they have to watch Foles play. They will boo him though.
                            Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Not much love on here for dog killa. I couldn’t care less if he or Rapistfatburger had their careers ended.

Comment

Working...
                              X