No announcement yet.

Don't Talk About The Giants Being Lucky After This Atrocity Of Cowgirl/Browns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Talk About The Giants Being Lucky After This Atrocity Of Cowgirl/Browns

Today I've moved a step closer to believeing that Jerry Jones has NFL Officials in his pocket!
    That was a catch and a fumble .....how in the fk can Dierdorph say it wasnt close to a catch and the officials rule it NOT A CATCH when he caught it.... had the ball under control and took two full steps before it was jarred loose??" In what alternate universe is that NOT the definition of a caught ball???????
    Then they rule Miles Austin's shoestring grab WAS a catch when replay showed he had less control of the ball to the ground than the play that was ruled a no catch.
    That should have been a fumble recovery for the Browns......period...and the g'damned Cowgirls luck out again!
    Last edited by bigblue58; 11-18-2012, 05:03 PM.
    "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

That was the luckiest game ever, the cowboys should of lost 100 times in that game.

Comment

Originally posted by BMW View Post
      That was the luckiest game ever, the cowboys should of lost 100 times in that game.
      Absolutely ! Its a damned f'kin joke how many breaks those a-holes get
      "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

The first call was bad. The second call you will win every time: insufficient evidence to the contrary.

but yeah it looked like he fumbled for sure. So what do you do now? run with the ball bobbling in your hands the whole time so you technically cant ever fumble because of lack of "possession"? That rule kinda annoys me tbh

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
          Today I've moved a step closer to believeing that Jerry Jones has NFL Officials in his pocket!
          That was a catch and a fumble .....how in the fk can Dierdorph say it wasnt close to a catch and the officials rule it NOT A CATCH when he caught it.... had the ball under control and took two full steps before it was jarred loose??" In what alternate universe is that NOT the definition of a caught ball???????
          Then they rule Miles Austin's shoestring grab WAS a catch when replay showed he had less control of the ball to the ground than the play that was ruled a no catch.
          That should have been a fumble recovery for the Browns......period...and the g'damned Cowgirls luck out again!

I don't think it requires that much luck - despite some curios calls - to beat the Browns.

Comment

I think the call on the field was right if we're going by awful NFL rules, but in my book that's a catch and fumble.

Still, that was a very ugly game. Both teams played ugly and I don't think you can call either lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
              I think the call on the field was right if we're going by awful NFL rules, .
              Sadly true lol

Comment

how about that defenseless receiver call against the browns on the game tying field goal drive the cowboys had.. he got hit by 2 shoulders.. no helmets.. the ball got there before.. i mean what do you have to do if you're a defender.. not try to tackle him or hit him at all until you're sure he has the ball..

most of the bull**** calls went against the browns.. cowboys should have lost this one... LUCKY MOFOS!!

Comment

Comment

This thanksgiving all dallas fans should give thanks to the refs in today's game for gifting them this win

Comment

Comment

Game should have been over when Romo grounded the ball before the game tying FG that took the game to OT.

Comment

Yeah because that horse collar on Cribbs was a great call; I'm positive that Jerry paid the refs for that too!
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            Yeah because that horse collar on Cribbs was a great call; I'm positive that Jerry paid the refs for that too!
                            That was the right call.

He grabbed the jersey from behind pulling the runners top half backwards, that is a horse collar tackle. Just because he let go and shifted his grip to the dreds after the runners weight had shifted doesnt absolve him of the penalty.

If not for the horsecollar grab he doesnt get hold of the hair. Its like saying you can hold a DE as long as you release and block clean after you get his body turned.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X