Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love it when the eagles lose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-Q5-TFh8yo&feature=plcp
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Eagles are done for the year. It's time they look again to re-build. Hard to come back from 3-7 lol.

Cowboys are what we have to compete with... isn't that sad?

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
      Eagles are done for the year. It's time they look again to re-build. Hard to come back from 3-7 lol.

Cowboys are what we have to compete with... isn't that sad?
      They are one game behind you guys now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
        Yeah, pretty much figured this out. Hopefully the Skins take care of them on Thanksgiving. I won't get my hopes up, but then again, what are the Skins record if they beat the Boys this weekend?

Will probably have them in contention too...

Eh, they're 4-6, making them 5-6 if they win which is still good I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
          Yeah, pretty much figured this out. Hopefully the Skins take care of them on Thanksgiving. I won't get my hopes up, but then again, what are the Skins record if they beat the Boys this weekend?

Will probably have them in contention too...

Eh, they're 4-6, making them 5-6 if they win which is still good I guess.
          The Redskins have dug themselves too deep of a hole to get back in it. I would worry about Dallas. I think they beat the Redskins on Thanksgiving. Then they will be 6-5 and depending on what happens next Sunday night it will be an interesting race.

Comment

I love it too, I hate the Eagles.

The Eagles Are Done!
            New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

The thing is they'll probably just save everything and go all-out on week 17 now...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

The Redskins have dug themselves too deep of a hole to get back in it. I would worry about Dallas. I think they beat the Redskins on Thanksgiving. Then they will be 6-5 and depending on what happens next Sunday night it will be an interesting race.
                We will see. I can see the Cowboys winning that game for sure, since Thanksgiving is their day to shine pretty much.

Comment

Good Let them stay there !

Comment

They'll probably go 3-12 until week 17 and then beat us 13-10.

Comment

Oh, I have no doubt that in week 17, the Eagles will play their best game of the yr vs us. It's really infuriating that we were the last team they beat so far this yr. Incredible how that team simply just has our number. I hope we have clinched the NFCE prior to week 17, cuz if it's a do or die game, I fear for us.

Comment

He used the N word over 1000 times only 4 minutes into the video. He sounds as stupid as every other Philly fan. Uneducated, fat, greasy, scum.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieBlue View Post
                          He used the N word over 1000 times only 4 minutes into the video. He sounds as stupid as every other Philly fan. Uneducated, fat, greasy, scum.
                          I'm an Eagles fan and can tell you that guy is a certified loser. Nobody cares what he thinks. There's a Cowboy fan that does the same thing. What's the point?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenGuy View Post
                            I'm an Eagles fan and can tell you that guy is a certified loser.
                            There's a difference?
                            Sincerely,
                            Greg Schiano
                            Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Schiano View Post
                              There's a difference?
                              The Bucs have fans? Could of sworn I saw an article about your game getting blacked out this weekend despite the fact that you guys are in playoff contention. Sorry nobody will get to see you coach this week!

Comment

Working...
                              X