No announcement yet.

Rex Ryan is sticking with Sanchez

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanchez has not played well, but he's not the problem with the Jets.

The problem with the Jets starts at the top.

Compare how the Giants handled Eli Manning to the Jets. Sanchez needed offensive help this year and the Jets went out and brought in Tebow. How ****ed up is that? And then, to top that off, they cannot even figure out how to use him.

Shottenheimer took all the heat for their offense last year and now look at Sporano. The Jets are just a mess.

Comment

If Sanchez comes out and Tebow comes in, they risk losing both for next season and then McElroy will be the starting QB for the Jets next season, unless they pick up a FA QB,

Comment

Originally posted by SanAntonioGiant View Post

Follow-up story:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...ftime/1723757/

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
          I hate Rex but this is one area where he is showing integrity. OBVIOUSLY Teblow was forced on them by Woody Johnson and Rex is bucking the owner's wishes by not featuring him... He's going to go down in flames with Sanchez... It is integrity, something I do not associate with Ryan.
          I think Rex Ryan is doing the honorable thing: He's trying to bury Tebow, making him a non-story in the world of football. Woody Johnson forced this trade on him, and now Rex is committed to burying Tebow even if it brings himself down in the process. Rex's sacrifice to keep the NFL Tebow-free for a season will be honored...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
            WoW!

Comment

Lol Fireman Ed wasn't a Jets fan until he was in his forties. I've heard this story for years and years now. And before that he was a 'fins fan.

Seriously, that's like the face of our fanbase being a guy who used to hang out outside tony luke's every sunday for 20 years.

Ohhh the Jests....it's the best comedy on TV

Comment

Where is is helmet? Guess the firemen repossessed it!! LMAO!
                "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by njg85m View Post
                  Lol Fireman Ed wasn't a Jets fan until he was in his forties. I've heard this story for years and years now. And before that he was a 'fins fan.

Seriously, that's like the face of our fanbase being a guy who used to hang out outside tony luke's every sunday for 20 years.

Ohhh the Jests....it's the best comedy on TV

A little write-up on Fireman Ed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fireman_Ed

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                    Where is is helmet? Guess the firemen repossessed it!! LMAO!
                    Apparently he was injured on the job in 2007...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

And he was rocking the Sanchez jersey. Ouch...

Comment

J.E.T.S

Just End The Season!

Comment

I was never a Jets hater, but blowhard Rex did cause me to derive pleasure in their losing.

I love seeing arrogance humbled.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                            I was never a Jets hater, but blowhard Rex did cause me to derive pleasure in their losing.

agreed..they have never been on my radar...its like comparing the mets to the yanks imo, but beating them last year saving our season and ending their season was sweet.

Comment

Where the Freak is the fine on that Jets O lineman for the *** to the head hit? This is an outrage! Sanchez coulda been killed slamming into that humongous butt!

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

Exactly how I feel about the Jets. I used to feel sorry for them, but now I take great amusement in all their problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X