lol....."A fight to the finish"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol....."A fight to the finish"?

The commercial for next weeks Sunday night Dallas/Philly game.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Im thinking its more like they are both finished... Assuming Cam goes off on philly tomorrow night we would want them to beat dallas to make them 4-8 and knocks Dallas to 5-7... We can knock Washington to 5-7 while going to 8-4
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

In a perfect world all those things would happen.

Comment

The promo should be "The game that does not matter, and we do not have the dog killer so we have to show deshawn jacksons picture here"
        Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
          The commercial for next weeks Sunday night Dallas/Philly game.
          Dallas needs to win... but I really hope the Iggles beat them. Oh it's going to be amazing.

Comment

tumblr_m3cz880wqS1qzkqrno1_500.jpg

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                Priceless...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

I got a good chuckle until I realized against whom their last win was against.
                  For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by G-MENBK View Post
                    I got a good chuckle until I realized against whom their last win was against.
                    and they really should of lost that game if TC and KG didnt get greedy and go for it all which caused the Offensive PI call on Barden. Had they just checked it down to AB then they would only have 2 wins as Tynes would have drilled the easy FG attempt and we would be well on our way to another playoff berth. we would have 8 wins not if not for that blunder.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE

Comment

Pretty PATHETIC when you consider that Vick and McCoy were talking about how this eagles team was going to be a Dynasty... LOL. and the prior year when they had gotten all those new players they were know as the DREAM TEAM. What will they call themselves next season i wonder

4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        Dallas needs to win... but I really hope the Iggles beat them. Oh it's going to be amazing.
                        I'm all for beating a divisional rival, but this team should probably be playing for draft position now. Without Sean Lee and now Carter, it's not like this team would go far in the playoffs anyway.

Comment

If we finish 1 game out of the 2nd or 3rd seed, that blown win vs Philly will be the reason why. We should be 8-3 & in complete control of the NFCE & fighting for the top seed in the NFC. Blowing that 28-10 4th qt lead with 8 min left in 2010 cost us the NFCE flag & now, blowing that easy FG by stupidly throwing deep & getting Offensive PI that pushed us just out of Tynes FG range will probably cost us a higher seeding.

I'm pretty embarrassed to know we were the pathetic Eagles last win in a game we should have won. Nothing less than a complete beatdown in the rematch by a score of 45-7 will satisfy me & make amends for blowing the 1st game.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon View Post
                            If we finish 1 game out of the 2nd or 3rd seed, that blown win vs Philly will be the reason why. We should be 8-3 & in complete control of the NFCE & fighting for the top seed in the NFC. Blowing that 28-10 4th qt lead with 8 min left in 2010 cost us the NFCE flag & now, blowing that easy FG by stupidly throwing deep & getting Offensive PI that pushed us just out of Tynes FG range will probably cost us a higher seeding.I'm pretty embarrassed to know we were the pathetic Eagles last win in a game we should have won. Nothing less than a complete beatdown in the rematch by a score of 45-7 will satisfy me & make amends for blowing the 1st game.
                            thats the true meaning of the term "We beat ourselves" that GB always uses. We actually did lose the game but not just taking what the eagles had already yielded to us which was a winning FG attempt. We let them off the hook by trying that deep ball

4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE

Comment

Very surprised that they didn't flex the game. Primetime games have been very bad all year. ****, play the Jets/Cardinals games if we want another "two teams that aren't making the playoffs" matchup.
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                              X