Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Incredible Aaron Rodgers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Incredible Aaron Rodgers

    OK first and foremost....the moustache !! Had a few friends over for the game and we were straight CLOWNING on that stupid stache. He looked like chip douglas from Cable guy during that bathroom beating (feel free to post the pic) I seriously LOVED that we held a lead...no drama, and basically made him look inept. STILL...the stache had us cracking up for a good hour.....many comments like "He deserves to have a rest stop named after him" ---- "Wonder if it still smells like taint" ..... and many more that cant be mentioned. One thing i will say is at least i didnt have to hear about how "WE BEAT OURSELVES" and the usual drivel he spews after the game....


    GREAT WIN.

  • #2
    Looked like a porn star from the 70's.

    Comment


    • #3
      The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
        The caption should read, "Want some candy little boy? I have some in my windowless white panel van."

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by EddieBlue View Post
          OK first and foremost....the moustache !! Had a few friends over for the game and we were straight CLOWNING on that stupid stache. He looked like chip douglas from Cable guy during that bathroom beating (feel free to post the pic) I seriously LOVED that we held a lead...no drama, and basically made him look inept. STILL...the stache had us cracking up for a good hour.....many comments like "He deserves to have a rest stop named after him" ---- "Wonder if it still smells like taint" ..... and many more that cant be mentioned. One thing i will say is at least i didnt have to hear about how "WE BEAT OURSELVES" and the usual drivel he spews after the game....


          GREAT WIN.
          he does look like chip doughlas. haha

          Comment


          • #6
            Call me crazy, and a Jets fan at the bar last night already called me crazy... but I named 3 QBs I would take over Eli Manning and ONE was not Aaron Rodgers.

            1. Brady
            2. Brees
            3. Peyton.

            Not in any particular order.

            Reason for no Rodgers? I think he's just a huge product of the environment and he has no soul. Yes, I said it.. he has no soul. Eli could be a huge dummy, but the guy is amazing. He has mechanics, he can throw a good ball, and he can even run (occassionally).

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              he does look like chip doughlas. haha

              hahahaha thanks man!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Moke View Post
                Call me crazy, and a Jets fan at the bar last night already called me crazy... but I named 3 QBs I would take over Eli Manning and ONE was not Aaron Rodgers.

                1. Brady
                2. Brees
                3. Peyton.

                Not in any particular order.

                Reason for no Rodgers? I think he's just a huge product of the environment and he has no soul. Yes, I said it.. he has no soul. Eli could be a huge dummy, but the guy is amazing. He has mechanics, he can throw a good ball, and he can even run (occassionally).
                Eli may look dumb, but he's not. He's measurably smarter than the majority of players in the league (including his brother) and that, combined with that family immersion in the game is why I believe he's so successful.

                Personally I wouldn't trade him away for any of those guys.

                1. Brady is a ******. He currently has one more ring that Eli, but Eli has bested him twice in the Super bowl. I doubt those will be Eli's only two rings either.
                2. Brees. One ring, another is questionable. Only plays good in domes. Needs a lot of talent around him to perform.
                3. Peyton. Eli has done more in his time in the league than Peyton has.

                Eli is a maligned QB, but in the end I want the guy that takes my team to the Super Bowl, and wins it, over and over, despite how difficult the path or the problems that the team is facing.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I hope Eli gets 3 more rings. Then laugh in the face of doubters as he would even have more than Joe Montana or Terry Bradshaw...

                  I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                    I hope Eli gets 3 more rings. Then laugh in the face of doubters as he would even have more than Joe Montana or Terry Bradshaw...
                    Eli could get 10 more rings and the haters are still going to hate. He has a great defense, he is lucky they dropped that interception, he is goofy, he has great WRs, blah blah b;lah....
                    The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bamf View Post
                      Eli may look dumb, but he's not. He's measurably smarter than the majority of players in the league (including his brother) and that, combined with that family immersion in the game is why I believe he's so successful.

                      Personally I wouldn't trade him away for any of those guys.

                      1. Brady is a ******. He currently has one more ring that Eli, but Eli has bested him twice in the Super bowl. I doubt those will be Eli's only two rings either.
                      2. Brees. One ring, another is questionable. Only plays good in domes. Needs a lot of talent around him to perform.
                      3. Peyton. Eli has done more in his time in the league than Peyton has.

                      Eli is a maligned QB, but in the end I want the guy that takes my team to the Super Bowl, and wins it, over and over, despite how difficult the path or the problems that the team is facing.

                      The bold part is where I stop reading what you have to say. Homer.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Congrats to the Giants last night. We took one in the chops and it hurt.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
                          Congrats to the Giants last night. We took one in the chops and it hurt.

                          Thanks for being honest.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X