Cowboys fans petition Obama to oust Jerry Jones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerrob1 View Post
    Why don''t they just stop buying cowboys crap and stop going to Cowboy's games and maybe just maybe find a new team to root for, I hear the Texans are a pretty good team right now. If you 'hit Jerry where it hurts (in the pocketbook) he may have to sell the team.

They're starting to. I know plenty of fans giving up their opportunity to by PSLs and TV ratings for the Cowboys are dropping locally. But that's like asking you to stop rooting for whatever team you like.

Comment

Cowboy fans don't know pain. Try being a Giants fan from 1960-1983. Just awful

Comment

Originally posted by Mod_C View Post
        DO NOT turn this into a political discussion. A few posts have already been deleted
        LOL

good thing I read this...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[QUOTE=Mod_C;595598]DO NOT turn this into a political discussion. A few posts have already been deleted[/QUOTE

Would it be considered political to say.... FOUR SCORE AND 7 YEARS AGO...COWBOYS STILL SUCKED.

Comment

Originally posted by Mod_C View Post
            DO NOT turn this into a political discussion. A few posts have already been deleted
            I didn't intend for this to be a political post. I was merely reporting on an NFL.com article regarding the Cowboys fanbase. Did not mean for it to get this way...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
              I don't think many fans have been happy with Jerry since 1995, but in 'hard times' he's going to endure the brunt of criticism. He brings it on himself though with his flawed thinking. He believes that one person can do 2 full time jobs that each require at least 70 hour work weeks... it's insane. Although I believe he delegates far more than he leads on, I still wish he would just step away and realize just how big of a joke he's making of a storied franchise and himself.
              I think Jerry was able to get away and claim that he brought Dallas 3 Lombardi trophies. But the decades that the Cowboys have been in a funk, I think more and more Cowboy fans - as well as other football fans - are becoming aware just how much of an influence Johnson had on the Cowboys.

..And it sure helps that the Cowboys were able to make out like bandits with that trade with the Vikings.

In a way, I'm happy because Jerry is the main catalyst as to why the Cowboys cling on to mediocrity, and as Giants fan, I have 0 qualms with that. As a football fan in general, the sad thing is that if Jerry dies, does the nepotism he have in place now continue being as incompetent and ignorant like their father?

Now, that's just a sad thought.
              For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Working...
              X