Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowboys fans petition Obama to oust Jerry Jones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cowboys fans petition Obama to oust Jerry Jones

    LINK

    Dallas Cowboys fans are calling on a higher power to erase Jerry Jones from the equation in Big D.

    The Dallas Morning News reported Monday that a man from Ft. Benning, Ga. has petitioned President Barack Obama to remove Jones from power over the Cowboys organization.

    The petition, housed on the White House website and filed under the category of "Human Rights,"

    Read More...

    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

  • #2
    That has to be a first just to funny.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
      filed under the category of "Human Rights,"
      LMAO

      Comment


      • #4
        Dude don't you know the Cowboys are GREAT??? I mean look at Romos incredible stats! The superstars they have! They will win the super bowl by default this year. The fans are nuts. Jerry jones has built this distinguished franchise into what they are today. I personally believe he should take over as head coach as well.



        oh yeah.....put this response in RED lmao

        Comment


        • #5
          DO NOT turn this into a political discussion. A few posts have already been deleted

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mod_C View Post
            DO NOT turn this into a political discussion. A few posts have already been deleted
            I agree I come here to strictly talk football/sports. Politics is for another place.

            Comment


            • #7
              If they nationalize the Cowboys, then technically they really would become "America's team" and I'd still hate them!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Lemay93 View Post
                I agree I come here to strictly talk football/sports. Politics is for another place.

                Where do I go for this discussion? PM me man... I need political guidance.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  Where do I go for this discussion? PM me man... I need political guidance.
                  Just comment on yahoo.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
                    Just comment on yahoo.
                    Thanks man, wow what a great community... very helpful +1

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      figured it was a matter of time before cowboys fans spoke out and asked for his dismissal. he is an embarassment to them. How many other times do you watch games and have the camera pan up to the skybox for a shot of the philly owner, rams owner, skins owner, bills owner, titans owner, KC owner, SD owner, ETC, ETC, ETC..... It just doesnt happen. Maybe once in awhile you catch a look of Robert Kraft, but thats about it. The media loves to play off this Jerry Jones thing and their fans are tired of it. They show him up there win or lose
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                      # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                      1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                      ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                        figured it was a matter of time before cowboys fans spoke out and asked for his dismissal. he is an embarassment to them. How many other times do you watch games and have the camera pan up to the skybox for a shot of the philly owner, rams owner, skins owner, bills owner, titans owner, KC owner, SD owner, ETC, ETC, ETC..... It just doesnt happen. Maybe once in awhile you catch a look of Robert Kraft, but thats about it. The media loves to play off this Jerry Jones thing and their fans are tired of it. They show him up there win or lose
                        I don't think many fans have been happy with Jerry since 1995, but in 'hard times' he's going to endure the brunt of criticism. He brings it on himself though with his flawed thinking. He believes that one person can do 2 full time jobs that each require at least 70 hour work weeks... it's insane. Although I believe he delegates far more than he leads on, I still wish he would just step away and realize just how big of a joke he's making of a storied franchise and himself.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                          I don't think many fans have been happy with Jerry since 1995, but in 'hard times' he's going to endure the brunt of criticism. He brings it on himself though with his flawed thinking. He believes that one person can do 2 full time jobs that each require at least 70 hour work weeks... it's insane. Although I believe he delegates far more than he leads on, I still wish he would just step away and realize just how big of a joke he's making of a storied franchise and himself.
                          he's the best owner the Cowboys have ever had! He really emphasizes what it is to be a Cowboy.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Why don''t they just stop buying cowboys crap and stop going to Cowboy's games and maybe just maybe find a new team to root for, I hear the Texans are a pretty good team right now. If you 'hit Jerry where it hurts (in the pocketbook) he may have to sell the team.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Jerry's the new Al Davis

                              oh they should drop Santa a note as well, cover all the bases
                              Last edited by GMan-67; 11-28-2012, 04:42 PM.
                              Apologize to Melo 5

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X