Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redskins fan here...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by rxc999 View Post
    I'm going to this game...can't wait..will be my first giants game..want to know where to park at the cheapest price...dont really want park at the stadium..what are any other options??
    There is a cash lot near the stadium. I think it's 30 dollars to park. I parked there last time. It was a 4 minute walk to the stadium and there were a ton of Giant fans there to tailgate with. This year I have a parking pass so I'll be in the stadium. Get there early though, at least 2 to 3 hours early the traffic is a nightmare near DC.

    Scoops

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Ghost21 View Post
      Just wanted to say what's up.

      I know it's a big game for ya'll, but it's even bigger for us if we want to stay alive for the wild card.

      I know the G-men just whooped that Packer ***, but anyone in the East knows that you throw aside all previous games and records for a divisional matchup, since they know each other like the back of their hand.

      Clearly the Giants look like the best in the East right now, but since a lot of guys on here didn't respect RGIII and the Skins before the first game, I know you guys do a helluva lot more now.

      I'm not really trying not to be a homer, but I honestly believe that after the Giants, the Redskins are the second best team in the division right now, especially since the Cowboys are consistently inconsistent and the Eagles, well.... yeah.

      What do you guys think?
      I think you should go away and take a bath in sulfuric acid.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
        I think you should go away and take a bath in sulfuric acid.
        Lol come on man take that to the philadelphia eagles boards.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Parademon View Post
          Where are those 2 obnoxious Skins fans that were talking smack all week prior to our 1st game? Come on out playas!
          yes i remember them now. I think one of them was "Hail" something or other if i remember correctly
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

          # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

          1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

          ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
            yes i remember them now. I think one of them was "Hail" something or other if i remember correctly
            yeah, that was her name.


            NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

            Comment


            • #21
              Probably going to be the best rivalry in the NFC East for years to come

              Comment


              • #22
                Skins fan here. As much as I hate to admit it, I have nothing but praise for the Giants team*, their workmanlike attitude and their fan base. This is going to be a very good rivalry going forward.

                I agree that the Skins vs. Giants rivalry could well shape up into one of the best rivalries for years to come. That last game ripped my heart out, but I couldn't have been more proud of Robert Griffin hanging in there all the way down to the wire. I expect more of the same this Monday night. From here on out, every game for the Skins is a playoff game. If we don't make it, that's okay this year. We are shaping up into a team that is a vast improvement over the past several years.


                *Not real crazy about John Mara

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Ghost21 View Post
                  Just wanted to say what's up.

                  I know it's a big game for ya'll, but it's even bigger for us if we want to stay alive for the wild card.

                  I know the G-men just whooped that Packer ***, but anyone in the East knows that you throw aside all previous games and records for a divisional matchup, since they know each other like the back of their hand.

                  Clearly the Giants look like the best in the East right now, but since a lot of guys on here didn't respect RGIII and the Skins before the first game, I know you guys do a helluva lot more now.

                  I'm not really trying not to be a homer, but I honestly believe that after the Giants, the Redskins are the second best team in the division right now, especially since the Cowboys are consistently inconsistent and the Eagles, well.... yeah.

                  What do you guys think?
                  I thought you were the 2nd best team since the season began, and said so way back then.......you have not disappointed me.
                  I think we will be better able to stop your O this time, but with the Giants anything is possible- from losing to Cinn to whomping the 49rs

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by scoopscj View Post
                    There is a cash lot near the stadium. I think it's 30 dollars to park. I parked there last time. It was a 4 minute walk to the stadium and there were a ton of Giant fans there to tailgate with. This year I have a parking pass so I'll be in the stadium. Get there early though, at least 2 to 3 hours early the traffic is a nightmare near DC.

                    Scoops
                    Thanks..i plan to be there at least by 6..hopefully traffic wont be bad..since coming from south..

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I'm leaving central jersey at noon. Hope to be parked before 5pm. Some tailgating and beer on the menu. Weather should be 40 degrees at kickoff. Not too bad.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Ghost21 View Post
                        Just wanted to say what's up.

                        I know it's a big game for ya'll, but it's even bigger for us if we want to stay alive for the wild card.

                        I know the G-men just whooped that Packer ***, but anyone in the East knows that you throw aside all previous games and records for a divisional matchup, since they know each other like the back of their hand.

                        Clearly the Giants look like the best in the East right now, but since a lot of guys on here didn't respect RGIII and the Skins before the first game, I know you guys do a helluva lot more now.

                        I'm not really trying not to be a homer, but I honestly believe that after the Giants, the Redskins are the second best team in the division right now, especially since the Cowboys are consistently inconsistent and the Eagles, well.... yeah.

                        What do you guys think?
                        Eli has never had the "phenom" days like RG and Cam, but he still had what a good player needs. glad the giants stuck with him and brought him along the way they did. you guys are good, RG is good, but all that aside ,we need this game, we want the division and I really think after the Packer win, we cemented your fate, we will take the game, but it will not be without a fight I am sure! GIANTS, ALL IN!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          You are probably right. Giants are a better team, personnel-wise. The intangible is Griffin. He is determined to give everything he's got, he's intelligent, and he has no quit in him. Sometimes that makes all the difference. I am expecting a Giants victory, but won't be surprised if the Skins pull it out.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Skins have a very good and tough team. You and the Giants are going to be the beasts of the Easts for a while to come. Your team has a bright future ahead of it and you may even win the division this year.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by JJC7301 View Post
                              Skins have a very good and tough team. You and the Giants are going to be the beasts of the Easts for a while to come. Your team has a bright future ahead of it and you may even win the division this year.
                              It's mathematically possible, but not likely this year. Everything will have to click for the next 5 games for that to happen. I'm as die-hard a Skins fan as they come, but I just don't think we have enough healthy personnel to end the regular season on a seven-game winning streak. The eternal optimist in me wants to see that happen, but the realist in me just wants to see the best effort possible going down the stretch. If we finish 8-8, it will be a vast improvement over last year's abysmal 5-11 record.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                for the most part I respect the Skins organization. Historically.

                                Snyder's a PoS crybaby and Shanny never won me over. Don't care for his personality/ persona.

                                I hope most of your fanbase keeps things in perspective but with RG3, I'm thinking you guys will morph into Cowboys Fans Lite ...

                                we'll see, but we know what to expect.


                                NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X