Alex Smith

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Smith

Where are all those dumbass 49er fans who were saying Alex Smith is elite not but a month ago? What do you clowns have to say now?

As soon as I read the title I instinctively said "sucks"

Comment

He certainly isn't elite but he can get the job done. Really sucks to see Kap take over the starting position and i can place a bet that Alex takes over again before the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
        He certainly isn't elite but he can get the job done. Really sucks to see Kap take over the starting position and i can place a bet that Alex takes over again before the playoffs.
        Deff agree. Alex has been there done that. I'm sure they're gonna want someone with experience behind center going into the playoffs. Then again, will doing that mess with the chemistry at all with their receivers? I know they look fine now but who knows if they keep switching QB's.

Comment

Who would most of you want to see behind center if we play SF in the playoffs again? I'd rather face Smith as Kap is a much more athletic & versatile QB & has the much stronger arm.

Comment

You mean like Kurt Warner? Lol Smith over Eli.....nah he isnt a hater.
            sigpic

Comment

Alex Smith was never good to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                Where are all those dumbass 49er fans who were saying Alex Smith is elite not but a month ago? What do you clowns have to say now?
                i remember all of them coming on our boards and making their cases that he was better then Eli. Lol
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  I agree there. Switching quarterbacks this late in the season is odd for a genuine title contender. I would not want Kaepernick starting in the playoffs.

Comment

Heard this being discussed on WFAN this morning. Wait - as soon as Kap has a 3-interception bungle, they'll being screaming for Smith. But if I were Smith, I'd be royally ticked. He did nothing to lose his job. The guy got hurt, had to sit out a game or two and a new wonder-boy was discovered. You don't do this to your starter unless he's royally effing up the game and his teams chance of winning.

Hey Smith - the Jets will have an opening for you next season!

Comment

He's def not Elite but his numbers are better than Kap.
                      He was having a great season and got benched for being injured.. smh

Harbarugh's plan will backfire. Its stupid that they are throwing their starting QB that almost got you to the Superbowl under the bus..

Comment

Originally posted by CTLadyBlue View Post
                        Heard this being discussed on WFAN this morning. Wait - as soon as Kap has a 3-interception bungle, they'll being screaming for Smith. But if I were Smith, I'd be royally ticked. He did nothing to lose his job. The guy got hurt, had to sit out a game or two and a new wonder-boy was discovered. You don't do this to your starter unless he's royally effing up the game and his teams chance of winning.

Hey Smith - the Jets will have an opening for you next season!
                        Diehl did nothing to lose his job either...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                          i remember all of them coming on our boards and making their cases that he was better then Eli. Lol
                          Yup that is who this thread is directed towards, so many of these clowns were saying he was one of the best qbs in the entire league, what a joke those fans are!

Comment

Alex Smith is not as good as Eli Manning but he is a good QB. He is way more than just a game manager. Anmyone that thinks otherwise can watch his playoffs run last year, particularly the game against New Orleans Saints.

I guess Jim harbaugh is going with Colin Kapernick because the offense is responding so well to him but I think this is going to blow up in his face. Steadiness seems to be something that Alex Smith has developed over the past couple years but benching him in the middle of the season and then perhaps calling him back in when Colin Kapernick has struggles, which he will, may be pushing it.

Alex Smith should have expected something like this before the season began when they were jocking Peyton Manning so hard and trying to sign him.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
                              I guess Jim harbaugh is going with Colin Kapernick because the offense is responding so well to him but I think this is going to blow up in his face.
                              I do, too. I reckon Kaep will singlehandedly bungle this team out of the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                              X