Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy ****!!! Cheifs LB Jovan Belcher murder/suicide!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy ****!!! Cheifs LB Jovan Belcher murder/suicide!!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1211469

Shot and killed his GF then went to Arrowhead and killed himself!!! JESUS!!
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

That is why people should stay single.

Comment

This is crazy!! I bet the fans feel like crap booing an injured Matt Cassell, now this. That whole city needs to reevaluate themselves.

Comment

Tragic. Apparently, a troubled individual. Not much for Chef fans to cheer about this year.

They'll blame roid rage. Or guns. Or the NFL, in general.

Comment

Christ. Tragic news. Really hope his daughter is looked after now. Only 3 months old

Comment

3 month baby girl without her mom or pop...****'s terrible

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

horrible horrible story

Comment

Originally posted by krygny View Post
                +1
                Hit the nail on the head.

Comment

Originally posted by krygny View Post
                  Tragic. Apparently, a troubled individual. Not much for Chef fans to cheer about this year.

Got to find someone to scapegoat

Comment

Apparently, he shot himself in front of Pioli and Romeo. Don't think that you ever get over seeing something like that . . .. .

Comment

Prayers and condolences to his friends, family, and team.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
                        Apparently, he shot himself in front of Pioli and Romeo. Don't think that you ever get over seeing something like that . . .. .
                        n they said he thanked them and was emotional.. idk where their heads are gonna be during tomoro's game

Comment

As a former Jarhead that did 2 combat tours in Iraq in 03' & the Stan in 04', I ain't gonna lose any sleep over this murderer killing himself. I feel for the 3 month old daughter that her dad ended up killing her mom. More than likely, she was either gonna divorce him or he found out she was playing him & he wasn't man enough to just except it & walk away & continue to just be a dad to his daughter & love & support her.

He took a coward's way out but unfortunately decided to take his baby's mom with him. Glad the NFL isn't cancelling the game. Life goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon View Post
                            As a former Jarhead that did 2 combat tours in Iraq in 03' & the Stan in 04', I ain't gonna lose any sleep over this murderer killing himself. I feel for the 3 month old daughter that her dad ended up killing her mom. More than likely, she was either gonna divorce him or he found out she was playing him & he wasn't man enough to just except it & walk away & continue to just be a dad to his daughter & love & support her.

He took a coward's way out but unfortunately decided to take his baby's mom with him. Glad the NFL isn't cancelling the game. Life goes on.
                            first of all thanks for your service. secondly I said this somewhere else too, all of the hits he took to the head has to have something to do with this. after all the head injuries and everything that went on within his brain cells, I think it's safe to say it wasn't functioning completely normal. I'm not saying what he did is right but we shouldn't jump to conclusions

Comment

Your welcome bigblue. Don't mean to come off sounding mean but the bottom line is he commited murder, NFL would have been stupid to cancel a game for a murderer.

Comment

Working...
                              X