Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys still consider us big rivals?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
    If you think you and the Packer Fanbase hates us how much do you think the NE fan base hates us. You lost a reg season game, a Div playoff game and an NFCCG to us. They lost a reg season game and 2 SBs to us.
    I don't hate the Giants. There is alot of respect for them.

Comment

I don't hate the packers. In fact I rooted for them in 2010 SB
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I don't hate the packers. In fact I rooted for them in 2010 SB
        Appreciate the support. I was suprised we won it that year. It was an awesome run. Similar to your run in 07 and 11. I hope we can do it again this year but I have my doubts. Starks is hurt now so we signed Ryan Grant. I hope he provides a spark. We haven't had a running back really since Ahman Green.

Comment

If you think you and the Packer Fanbase hates us how much do you think the NE fan base hates us. You lost a reg season game, a Div playoff game and an NFCCG to us. They lost a reg season game and 2 SBs to us.

For some reason this reminds me of Buffalo... they probably really hate the city of Dallas in general. 2 superbowls in the early 90s that the Bills lost to the Cowboys, and the Sabres' Stanley Cup Finals loss to the Stars in 99 when Brett Hull was CLEARLY IN THE CREASE!!

Comment

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
            haha that was actually funny
            Isn't the Pack/Giant rivalry similar to your old rivalry with San Fran? You guys always see each other in the playoffs. Anyways, going off of what Rodgers12 said earlier, Eagles fans don't hate the Giants either. We actually respect your QB and organization. Its just a few of your players that we don't like (LT, Strahan, Tiki, Shockey, Cruz)

Comment

At this point I would rather have Dallas win the NFCE then the Redskins...to me they just took over the trash that Philly used to be.
              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by GreenGuy View Post
                Isn't the Pack/Giant rivalry similar to your old rivalry with San Fran? You guys always see each other in the playoffs.
                Very few non-divisional rivalries stand up to that old 49er-Giant rivalry. The 49ers were the team of the 80s with 4 SBs but the Giants were the one team that could get the best of them. Stopped the Super Bowl era's first 3-peat in 1990 by beating them in their house, and basically ended Joe Montana's career. Simms and LT's last game was against them. Blowouts both ways and razor-thin games too. We went through them for 3 of our 4 Super Bowls.

As heated as the rivalry with Philly is, we understand deep down there is a jealousy that asks "why them and not us"? I've always said when looking at Philly it's like looking at a distorted reflection of ourselves.
                8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
                  I don't hate the Giants. There is alot of respect for them.
                  Your PM's and commentary on this forum, and your commentary on other forums, tells a completely different story
                  The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by GreenGuy View Post
                    Isn't the Pack/Giant rivalry similar to your old rivalry with San Fran? You guys always see each other in the playoffs. Anyways, going off of what Rodgers12 said earlier, Eagles fans don't hate the Giants either. We actually respect your QB and organization. Its just a few of your players that we don't like (LT, Strahan, Tiki, Shockey, Cruz)
                    i guess it'd be the same thing when we mention Reggie white, desean Jackson, McNabb, Westbrook, Harold Jackson, Carmichael etc. those were the guys that kill us.. Same as LT, Cruz, strahan, etc did to u guys. I can say I don't like them cause they always were a thorn in our sides but it doesn't mean I don't have a health respect for them. Well except for Desean all the time (kinda like how you. Guys must have viewed Shockey) and the one time when Donavan got on the phone on outside line. Lol
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                      For some reason this reminds me of Buffalo... they probably really hate the city of Dallas in general. 2 superbowls in the early 90s that the Bills lost to the Cowboys, and the Sabres' Stanley Cup Finals loss to the Stars in 99 when Brett Hull was CLEARLY IN THE CREASE!!
                      didnt Dallas beat buffalo back to back?

4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE

Comment

And if I remember both of them were blowouts. And those two losses came on the backend of a 4 game In a row SB losing streak for the Bills. All 4 to the NFCE with the first one to us and their 2nd loss to skins and then losses 3&4 to Dallas. Poor eagles (sorry green guy, no offense) are the only ones that didnt get in on the act vs buffalo

4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE

Comment

Hey Denver lost back to back as well and a 3 rd SB loss to make them 0-3 overall ( all blowout losses ) until they finally bounced back and won two in a row. Unlucky for Bills fans they have never made it back to the SB

4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE

Comment

Absolutly not. Last time I checked you guys beat us.

Comment

Until you stop beating us all the time you will be a rival.

Comment

IMO, the Eagles are our biggest rival -- they always have our # and they're the closest big city. I always pictured the 'boys and 'skins as they're own biggest rivals, while we've got the Eagles.

Comment

Working...
                                X