Patriots fan here............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tucke View Post
    I was not scared before like in 2007. But yes i am terrified about the great" GMEN" . Besides it seems like respect softens your will to win. Much has changed in NE. we are on arun with our QB who is aging and we are making our last attempt. we don't need "big um ....BLUE" to come in the way.

This will sound really arrogant ... but .....

i have little fear of any team except giants. I feel little worry about my "rivals". If for some reason you don't make the "playoffs"

*Evil smile*

It's all over boys . The glory days will be here for us . If you don't make it i think i won't be able to contain myself any longer.....

Comment

Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
      your empire days are long over....thanks to the one team in the nfl that can say they OWN the patriots.
      I feel like this guy really has it in for me........

I don't think i was rude? why should i be banned?

Comment

I believe your screen-name is a bit wrong. It's spelled t-u-c-k as in "Tuck Rule".....

Comment

I feel like this guy really has it in for me........

I don't think i was rude? why should i be banned?
          because you are trolling. google it

Comment

This will sound really arrogant ... but .....

i have little fear of any team except giants. I feel little worry about my "rivals". If for some reason you don't make the "playoffs"

*Evil smile*

It's all over boys . The glory days will be here for us . If you don't make it i think i won't be able to contain myself any longer.....
            You have very little fear of any team except the Giants????? Are you serious?????

Any team with a halfway decent passing game and average pass rush should scare you right now. Your team has more holes in it than swiss cheese right now.

Comment

Honest question.....

Do you guys think you can stand up to the mighty cowboys? I shiver whenever they step on to the field! The power! The Pride!

when i look at the giants in comparsion..........they look a little "weak" and "soft". your last "win" was um a little embarssing and you alraedy lost to the masculine cowboys. I have a giant headache whenever i watch you guys perform .

Comment

Honest question.....

Do you guys think you can stand up to the mighty cowboys? I shiver whenever they step on to the field! The power! The Pride!

when i look at the giants in comparsion..........they look a little "weak" and "soft". your last "win" was um a little embarssing and you alraedy lost to the masculine cowboys. I have a giant headache whenever i watch you guys perform .
                haha I wonder who this guy is?

Comment

Actually i fear the broncos and texans but for some reason i have a weird "feeling" we will beat them . I am not saying it will be easy.

I also have a weird feeling you guys pay those in vegas who always pick the pats as "favorites' in the SB. Just so you could motivate tuck? LOL

Comment

Also you got away with holding on both SB. A lot of people talk about it except for u guys.

Comment

This is hilarious and annoying at the same time....I would sell my baby to get a glimpse of this fool....

Comment

OP get out of here. We beat you guys in the super bowl twice already and you and your soft schedule team should know this is the time of the year the giants catch on fire an cant be stopped, punk arse b****

Comment

predict saints win.

Comment

For your sake. Cause you know what happens when we get into the playoffs We own NE

Comment

Nope. we have developed a explosive run game to avoid putting all pressure on our QB. Also you have played a unhealthy gronk and clearly you have not experienced the destruction that gronk causes. He will return in time and our December history will take care of it itself. our only flaw is that our receivers cannot get enough separation for a deep ball .

I admit at times it got me horny thinkig about our 4th SB. Here we come ......

Comment

Though we are already working with our WR. Brady has a great deep ball but he hates int so he overthrows it . Most people are confused about our deep threat as well. Really our only problem is teams like yours who win at the last second by random throws .........

Comment

Working...
                                X