Patriots fan here............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys will never live this down...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Have you learned nothing in two humiliating Super Bowl losses?

This team turns it on when it needs to and can beat A-N-Y-B-O-D-Y... Including an 18-0 highest scoring offense in league history. Wink wink.

That steel core is still there in case you are doubting it, as shown in destroying the Packers 38-10 two weeks ago and shutting up the big mouth 49ers 26-3. THAT is what this team is capable of.
      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

I've got no disrespect for the Patriots organization. Bill gave me all his old survellience cameras that he used to tape practices, worked out good for me. I guess he's got all new state of the art stuff now. Also, he gave me that player with the 80s flat top. I'll remember his name one of these days.
        Sincerely,
        Greg Schiano
        Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Schiano View Post
          I've got no disrespect for the Patriots organization. Bill gave me all his old survellience cameras that he used to tape practices, worked out good for me. I guess he's got all new state of the art stuff now. Also, he gave me that player with the 80s flat top. I'll remember his name one of these days.

Bill B new Satellite survellience cameras, getting them ready to use on the Giants !

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post

You guys will never live this down...
            I remember when Tuck used to rule...

now he just drools....

...over RG3

Comment

A Pats fan named "Tucke" ? This smells like a "We hate you more then you can ever imagine" type thread.

TROLL
              The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

Comment

Pats fans make the darndest posts.

Comment

breaking hearts and crushing dreams is what we do....NYG4LIFE....

Comment

We're coming for ya Pats fans.. We will got not hot again in just enough time to ruin yet another great season for you NE fans. We would love to give you another nice send off info the off season
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

We play again in SB and outcome will be quite different. Yep this time around no Miracle comeback in last minute. Nope. This time we just blow you out of the stadium
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by Tucke View Post
                        Hey guys.

I noticed you guys are in a slump an are not looking too great. i just wanted to say that it's ok if you don't make it to the SB this year! I know what you are thinking......but look you won the SB last year(holding call was missed on Pats defense)and you ruined many people's lives during the process. We are trying to make our SB run and i really don't want all our hardwork to be ruined by again . Look don't play too hard and get injuries jsut look to rebuild next season and you can win next year.

Hey at least you aren't the Jets right?
                        Lol!

Are you scared of the Giants?
                        New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

predict saints win.
                          52-27 Giants!

How did that work out for you?

Comment

Nope. we have developed a explosive run game to avoid putting all pressure on our QB. Also you have played a unhealthy gronk and clearly you have not experienced the destruction that gronk causes. He will return in time and our December history will take care of it itself. our only flaw is that our receivers cannot get enough separation for a deep ball .

I admit at times it got me horny thinkig about our 4th SB. Here we come ......
                            The Giants beat the Patriots 24-20 last year in your house with a healthy Gronk & Bradshaw & Nicks didn't even play in that game. Stop making excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
                              The Giants beat the Patriots 24-20 last year in your house with a healthy Gronk & Bradshaw & Nicks didn't even play in that game. Stop making excuses.

You gotta understand the mentality of the rest of the NFL fanbase when it comes to our team beating their so called much superior teams.

1- You only won cuz so & so was injured
                              2- You only won cuz we beat ourselves
                              3- you only won cuz the refs gave you the game
                              4- you only won cuz our team is having an off yr (Most Saints fans are using this one today)

I just hope they keep using all 4 excuses the rest of the yr all the way thru Feb!

Comment

You people sure are ****y for some odd reason. We just destroyed the texans and we will spank you the same way if your team can make it to the superbowl. I was joking about being scared of the giants ..........no one can be scared of your team.................

I could not be more proud to be a patriots fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X