Brownies will punk Washington

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brownies will punk Washington

I'm calling it now. Trent Richardson will run for miles and Weeden will play a clean game. Probably won't be a blow out but we can count on the Brownies just you watch!

Giants should have taken care of their own business against the junior circuit.

Comment

Redskins have a good run D.

Comment

Browns have played good in recent weeks, but I dont think they can stop our run game. I have a feeling Griffin will be a game time decision. We'll see. Considering how the injury looked on TV, he got off pretty light.

Comment

Originally posted by Redskins4eva View Post
          Browns have played good in recent weeks, but I dont think they can stop our run game. I have a feeling Griffin will be a game time decision. We'll see. Considering how the injury looked on TV, he got off pretty light.
          I think RG Pee Blew out his knee. ACL to be exact. He is done for the season and maybe the 1st half of next year. Then he will be very reluctant to run like he is a god. He is the next Mike Pick of the NFL!
          "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by Redskins4eva View Post
            He'll play, MRI was negative, it's a sprain with no internal damage, looked a lot worse than it actually was.

That said, the Skins won't need him to beat the Browns. Shanahan is still the coach, right?

Comment

Not to mention that the skins came back AFTER Bobby went down...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Don't sleep on the Browns, they have a very good linebacker group and that could cause serious problems fro the Redskins offense
                sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                  Don't sleep on the Browns, they have a very good linebacker group and that could cause serious problems fro the Redskins offense
                  You mean the linebacker group that Bradshaw put up 200 yards on? And then Wilson burned them for a TD?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                    I think RG Pee Blew out his knee. ACL to be exact. He is done for the season and maybe the 1st half of next year. Then he will be very reluctant to run like he is a god. He is the next Mike Pick of the NFL!
                    lol

MRI was negative. Where have you been?

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                      You mean the linebacker group that Bradshaw put up 200 yards on? And then Wilson burned them for a TD?
                      What was that one game??? and your point is??? Bradshaw also ran for 100 yards against the 49ers.....keep sleeping though. I'm telling you they have improved since then. Just watch this game Sunday and you'll see.
                      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Just cuz the MRI came back negative doesn't mean he is gonna be able to play. I actually hope the Skins start him & it only aggravates it even worse.

I swear if the Skins can beat Balt & then we, who have more O weapons than the Skins do, can't, I'll go ballistic! That Ravens D is not that good anymore, we should lite em up. I really feel that Coach Coughlin should tell Gilbride to unleash the playbook & lite up the scoreboard! 1 game up with 3 to go is not the time to play conservative Offense! That cost us last Monday nite bigtime!

Comment

Originally posted by eLi MusT gO dEEp View Post
                          I'm calling it now. Trent Richardson will run for miles and Weeden will play a clean game. Probably won't be a blow out but we can count on the Brownies just you watch!
                          No, they're not. The 'skins are going to fry the Browns. Let's be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by eLi MusT gO dEEp View Post
                            Yeah, good luck with that hope!

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon View Post
                              Just cuz the MRI came back negative doesn't mean he is gonna be able to play. I actually hope the Skins start him & it only aggravates it even worse.

I swear if the Skins can beat Balt & then we, who have more O weapons than the Skins do, can't, I'll go ballistic! That Ravens D is not that good anymore, we should lite em up. I really feel that Coach Coughlin should tell Gilbride to unleash the playbook & lite up the scoreboard! 1 game up with 3 to go is not the time to play conservative Offense! That cost us last Monday nite bigtime!
                              Coughlin will never tell Killdrive how to call a game. It hasn't happen until now and it is not going to happen ever. I think Killdrive may have some compromising info on Coughlin or something. Besides, Killdrive's playbook consists of a few variations of Run, Run, Pass, Kick.

Comment

Working...
                              X