Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classless Cowboys let murderer on the sidelines.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Parademon View Post
    Sorry, this is totally unacceptable & totally sends the wrong message to all future athletes that it's all good, if you get a DUI manslaughter charge, you too can still be chilling with the team on the sidelines & even crack a smile & joke around.

Way to stay classy Dallas!
    I hear you, but if the mother of the deceased person request the team to do it what they did yesterday, what did you expect JJ to do. I didn't lose anyone last week. The mother had compassion for the guy, and not to many people would've taken her approach of this situation. If I was JJ, I would've done the same thing out of respect for her. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and the Cowboys respected the wishes of the players Mom. She is the one that is grieving. It is her child. Not anyone else. She chose to forgive, and so should we. But that doesn't let him off the hook. We still have laws, and the idiot should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
    Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
      Kind of ironic that you are telling her to worry about her team when you are over here posting on another teams message board
      so? it aint the first time ive posted here

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
        So you shouldn’t worry about what team she is posting about since you are posting on a different teams board. I know hypocracy is big in Texas but come on.

You have no right to listen to Motley Crue. They are too good for you.

Comment

I know hypocracy is big in Texas but come on.

Crue isn't from TX if I remember right, but please explain?

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
            Crue isn't from TX if I remember right, but please explain?
            He not from Texas? Why is he a Dallas Cowboys fan?

Comment

Because the Cowboys are awesome!

Comment

So you have to be from Texas to be a Cowboy fan? Do you HAVE to be stupid to be a Giants fan? Sooo many questions left to answer, so little time.

Comment

Originally posted by SlyFoxx View Post
                  So you have to be from Texas to be a Cowboy fan? Do you HAVE to be stupid to be a Giants fan? Sooo many questions left to answer, so little time.

There are stupid fans everywhere, not just New York. But I know that wasn't your intent.

Comment

naww.. i would say you have to be stupid to let a murderer on the sideline..

Comment

Originally posted by rEaS View Post
                      naww.. i would say you have to be stupid to let a murderer on the sideline..
                      Yeah, that's a stupid comment.

Comment

are you really this stupid? lol. you must be so ill be nice n helpful.

i been a Cowboys fan going on over 35 yrs now and nope i am not from texas. i suggest you stick to your bieber crowd

Comment

Uhhh...maybe because as a Dallas fan you just posted on a GIANTS forum telling GIANTS fans to worry about their own team? Do you know what the word 'irony' means?

Sometimes I wish we had a red crayon font. Perhaps it would help you comprehend certain basic 'things'.

Comment

Originally posted by njg85m View Post
                            Uhhh...maybe because as a Dallas fan you just posted on a GIANTS forum telling GIANTS fans to worry about their own team? Do you know what the word 'irony' means?

Sometimes I wish we had a red crayon font. Perhaps it would help you comprehend certain basic 'things'.
                            yup, especially when the giants fans can only start a thread about dissing a drunk driver walking on the Dallas sidelines and calling him a murderer. pretty weak. the guy did get his friend killed, but a murderer? again, pretty weak n desperate
                            Last edited by ProfessorCrue; 12-17-2012, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              Yeah, that's a stupid comment.
                              In what way?

I mean seriously, respect your opinion and everything, but please tell me if you or I essentially murdered one of our co-workers and were out on bail awaiting trial if we would be welcomed back at work just hanging out on Monday.

The thread is stupid, I agree. But even if OP is reaching here he does have a point at how ridiculous this is.

Comment

yup, especially when the giants fans can only start a thread about dissing a drunk driver walking on the Dallas sidelines and calling him a murderer. pretty weak. the guy did get his friend killed, but a murderer? again, pretty weak n desperate
                                I agree that it is a weak reason to attack the Cowboys as a franchise. No argument from me there. Even though IMO OP is correct that it is pretty sad that a guy was on the sidelines who just killed his team mate, I personally would not have made the thread OR used it as a reason to bash Dallas as a whole.
                                However, that's not what I said to you was it?

Please address my actual statement that you quoted if you are going to respond to me at all.

I responded to the fact that you are frequenting a rival teams forums and telling them to worry about their own team. Seriously, it doesn't get more hypocritical and ironic then that.

Comment

Working...
                                X