Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classless Cowboys let murderer on the sidelines.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Classless Cowboys let murderer on the sidelines.

    Sorry, this is totally unacceptable & totally sends the wrong message to all future athletes that it's all good, if you get a DUI manslaughter charge, you too can still be chilling with the team on the sidelines & even crack a smile & joke around.


    Way to stay classy Dallas!

  • #2
    Is Ray Lewis at the Dallas game?

    Comment


    • #3
      He'll be at our game next week though.

      Comment


      • #4
        worry about your own team; in case you havn't been keeping up with your own team's current events. the giants got their butts whipped into a shut out. worry about your own sideline

        Comment


        • #5
          STFU maggot. Figures you'd defend a drunk driver who's irresponisble actions cost the life of another human being & is rewarded with hanging out on the sidelines witht he rest of the team. Great message to send out to our youth NFL. Goodell is a joke. Safety of the league when it comes to "hard" hits, fining players $75,000 for hits but allows an individual with a vehicular manslaughter DUI, to not only set foot in the stadium, but be on the sidelines as well. I do what he did, I'm fired from my job & still in jail.

          Classy Dallas, you too Roger.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Parademon View Post
            STFU maggot. Figures you'd defend a drunk driver who's irresponisble actions cost the life of another human being & is rewarded with hanging out on the sidelines witht he rest of the team. Great message to send out to our youth NFL. Goodell is a joke. Safety of the league when it comes to "hard" hits, fining players $75,000 for hits but allows an individual with a vehicular manslaughter DUI, to not only set foot in the stadium, but be on the sidelines as well. I do what he did, I'm fired from my job & still in jail.

            Classy Dallas, you too Roger.
            ok bonehead, tell me how i am "defending"a drunk driver?

            lol, like i said, dont worry about who is on the Dallas sidelines. worry about your own team and their quickly failing season

            Comment


            • #7
              By condoning the fact that Dallas has allowed him to be on the sidelines let alone in the stadium, you are defending him.. Don't see you saying your against him being on the sidelines either.

              I know if I were to do what he did, not only would I not be allowed anywhere near my place of employment, I'd be terminated ASAP!

              Comment


              • #8
                Some people here get all pissy about everything. Cry about it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Parademon View Post
                  By condoning the fact that Dallas has allowed him to be on the sidelines let alone in the stadium, you are defending him.. Don't see you saying your against him being on the sidelines either.

                  I know if I were to do what he did, not only would I not be allowed anywhere near my place of employment, I'd be terminated ASAP!
                  how am i "condoning" the fact? seems you are making things up out of desperation. like i said, worry bout your own team.



                  now to answer a question that some of yall may be wondering. do i agree with brent being on the sidelines? nope. but i am not gonna cry over it either.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It was Jerry Brown's mom's wish for the Cowboys to take care of Brent.

                    Should he be on the sidelines? No and it sends the wrong message. But I think this was a humanitarian decision to honor the wishes of Jerry Brown's mother.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I didn't agree with it either but the Brown's mother didn't have a problem with. Maybe she sees it as I do. Jerry and Brent were equally culpable for the accident. They both acted badly. To blame one more than the other simply because of who was behind the wheel makes no sense.

                      So like the Professor said...worry about your own team. That pasting your G-men took yesterday ought to have all of you too embarrassed to even be here.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
                        worry about your own team; in case you havn't been keeping up with your own team's current events. the giants got their butts whipped into a shut out. worry about your own sideline
                        Kind of ironic that you are telling her to worry about her team when you are over here posting on another teams message board

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
                          worry about your own team and their quickly failing season
                          Says the Dallas fan on a Giants message board.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Parademon View Post
                            Sorry, this is totally unacceptable & totally sends the wrong message to all future athletes that it's all good, if you get a DUI manslaughter charge, you too can still be chilling with the team on the sidelines & even crack a smile & joke around.


                            Way to stay classy Dallas!
                            Yeah....lets show support for the brainless second time DWI offender who finally ended up killing someone!
                            Just because the mother of the victim believes in a fairy tale called religion and wanted the cowgirls to support the killer of her son doesn't make it right that he was seen on the sideline yucking it up with his teammates and seemingly having a great time and not a care in the world.
                            Even I know that god forgives only those who repent and do penance, and i don't believe that laughing and joking on the sideline when the guy you killed isn't even cold in his grave yet..... qualifies as penance!!!
                            Last edited by bigblue58; 12-17-2012, 09:42 AM.
                            "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

                            John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I find it hilarious that the Cowboys are doing their jobs to make the playoffs right now, despite how much people thought they sucked, so let's go bash them for the dumbest things ever.

                              Stop with the nonsense.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X