• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    They were the #1 seed in 2008
    so?

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
      lol, its been crunch time for a few weeks now for Dallas pretty much. seems to me Romo is doing quiet well at "crunch time".
      Romo has sucked Crue back in to the Dallas nightmare, at least the GMEN don't stay dormant forever, ups and downs like any other team but the ups have been to the mountain top, if Dallas beats the Skins tomorrow Crue can finally relax for 1 week anyway.
      Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake
        You said we never make it to the playoffs the year following a superbowl win...........
        yeah, the truth hurts, doesn't it?

Comment

Whatever its not as if the cowboys can make a serious run. I wont be any extra sad if dallas gets a wild card, its like we did not get it you did, congrats, congrats on having romo another year. He's like Sanchez not a winner but he limps along dragging everyone else down. Turning his fellow team mates into choke artists. We lost to the skins by three points right? I bet they absolutely maul the cowboys.
          Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

I think the Cowboys have a good shot tomorrow night. Let's not go putting the Skins into the SB, they're not very good. I understand they're light years better than they were but that doesn't make them real good yet.

There's a lotta miles between how much they sucked and title contenders. They're on the road but they've still got plenty of miles in front of them.

Comment

The percentage of teams who win the SB, and fail to make the playoffs the following year, is incredibly high. If you think the Giants are the first team to falter after a SB, you either dont pay attention, or you weren't alive the last time your team won a SB.
              The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                The percentage of teams who win the SB, and fail to make the playoffs the following year, is incredibly high. If you think the Giants are the first team to falter after a SB, you either dont pay attention, or you weren't alive the last time your team won a SB.
                i never said the g's were the only ones to falter after winning the sb, did i? just said they were historically consistent in failing to do so the following yr. which is true

Comment

We won in '07 and returned to the playoffs in '08, how many times does this need to be explained to you? Are you really this stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                    We won in '07 and returned to the playoffs in '08, how many times does this need to be explained to you? Are you really this stupid?
                    lol, the colts won it in 07 you moron. obviously you dont know your own team. that sucks
                    Last edited by ProfessorCrue; 12-29-2012, 11:23 PM.

Comment

lol, the colts won it in 07 you moron. obviously you dont know your own team. that sucks
                      Semantics, 0'8 bowl/'07 season. What matters is that the Point is the same which is that after we won we returned to the playoffs the following year so there goes your argument. We all know who the true moron is here, now be gone you terrible excuse for a troll.

Comment

Semantics, 0'8 bowl/'07 season. What matters is that the Point is the same which is that after we won we returned to the playoffs the following year so there goes your argument. We all know who the true moron is here, now be gone you terrible excuse for a troll.
                        lol, nice try. but yall aint gonna make it again this yr.

Comment

lol, nice try. but yall aint gonna make it again this yr.
                          Did I say that? You keep saying that we never make it to the playoffs after we win a superbowl, so are you going to admit that you are wrong as usual? I know I've said this before but I feel I need to reiterate that you really don't know what the hell you are talking about, and if you aren't trying to troll then I really feel bad for you.

Comment

"lol, the colts won it in 07 you moron. obviously you dont know your own team"

This is why no one with any sense talk to this imbecile, Shake. Yes, genius the '07 SB is played in Feb '08; the entire country refers to it as '07 because it was the SB of the '07 season.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              "lol, the colts won it in 07 you moron. obviously you dont know your own team"

This is why no one with any sense talk to this imbecile, Shake. Yes, genius the '07 SB is played in Feb '08; the entire country refers to it as '07 because it was the SB of the '07 season.
                              You're right, I just can't help but to point out how terrible of troll this guy is. Why he hasn't been banned yet(again) is beyond me, he derails more than enough threads on these boards.

Comment

Hey we could still make the playoffs? What does that mean? Then that means we accomplished something?
                                Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Working...
                                X