Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROMO quote

Romo on the radio

I have never been around a team that is this together and confident ever.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

so whats you're point?

Romo has been playing some damn good football lately. i am finally seeing some confidence and fight within the team so nothing wrong with him saying that.....if he even said that. can't tell if you're fishing here or not lol..

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
      so whats you're point?

Romo has been playing some damn good football lately. i am finally seeing some confidence and fight within the team so nothing wrong with him saying that.....if he even said that. can't tell if you're fishing here or not lol..
      He didn't have any point. He was claiming what Romo said. Shake my head dude. Do you really come on the Giants board and get on the defensive so quickly?

Any who, I'm jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
        He didn't have any point. He was claiming what Romo said. Shake my head dude. Do you really come on the Giants board and get on the defensive so quickly?

Any who, I'm jealous.
        i wouldnt call it "defensive". about 99 percent of the time a giants fan starts a thread with "romo" in it, its usually negative. i am trying to figure out if it was or not

Comment

i wouldnt call it "defensive". about 99 percent of the time a giants fan starts a thread with "romo" in it, its usually negative. i am trying to figure out if it was or not
          Then ignore them?

It's a giants forum, what the heck did you expect? Coddling Romo?

Comment

Originally posted by ibbill View Post
            Romo on the radio

"I have never been around a team that is this together and confident ever."
            Im sure Romo means well.

And they might have a nice little run, but unfortunately he'll just screw it up again in crunch time when it matters.

I'll believe the Cowboys are chokers until proven otherwise.

Comment

Any who, I'm jealous.
              Thanks.
              Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                Im sure Romo means well.

And they might have a nice little run, but unfortunately he'll just screw it up again in crunch time when it matters.

All 3 teams in our division needed to win yesterday. The Redskins won with their rookie backup QB. Dallas pulled out a nice win over the Steelers. We **** the bed.

Don't think that we are in a position to throw stones . . . .

Comment

Then ignore them?

It's a giants forum, what the heck did you expect? Coddling Romo?
                  this is a smack talk section right? so dont worry about it then if i sound like i am getting "defensive" when a Romo thread is started by a giants fan. seems to me you the one getting defensive now lol.

i dont see anyone coddling lil eli lately in here. i wonder why lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                    Im sure Romo means well.

lol, its been crunch time for a few weeks now for Dallas pretty much. seems to me Romo is doing quiet well at "crunch time".

Comment

this is a smack talk section right? so dont worry about it then if i sound like i am getting "defensive" when a Romo thread is started by a giants fan. seems to me you the one getting defensive now lol.

i dont see anyone coddling lil eli lately in here. i wonder why lol
                      Just stop assuming dude. I find it hilarious that you come here and you receive his intent in a complete different manner.

Comment

Just stop assuming dude. I find it hilarious that you come here and you receive his intent in a complete different manner.
                        lol, uh....ok

Comment

lol, its been crunch time for a few weeks now for Dallas pretty much. seems to me Romo is doing quiet well at "crunch time".
                          Yes he has. But he is talking about finishing and that means beating NO next week and the Skins the following week to take the NFCE Crown and then actually win some games in the playoffs for a change
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

And as bad as the giants looked in week 15. I wouldnt count them out yet. They have a knack for losing in week 15 then running off 6 wins in a row
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                              Yes he has. But he is talking about finishing and that means beating NO next week and the Skins the following week to take the NFCE Crown and then actually win some games in the playoffs for a change
                              trust me, i dont sit here and think its going to be easy for them. i am just happy to see them actually fighting for wins. still wish they would get their first half problems resolved

Comment

Working...
                              X