Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

very quiet in here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by bigblue2088
    defending Super Bowl champs, sounds pretty present to me
    Ah yes, last time I checked once you won the super bowl the previous year, other teams just forfeit and decline to play you the next year and you're defacto winners again.

    Oh ****, the teams that beat you this year must've not gotten that memo.

    Its the 2012 season, not the 2011.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Kerrigan91 View Post
      Ah yes, last time I checked once you won the super bowl the previous year, other teams just forfeit and decline to play you the next year and you're defacto winners again.

      Oh ****, actually its the 2012 season, not the 2011.
      ight but it statistically shows our recent success and that's what you wanted. now post me your team's recent accomplishments

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Kerrigan91 View Post
        Past doesn't mean much right now, does it?

        Lets just look at the teams in question.

        One has an aging Offensive Line, a Defensive Line that can't seem to do anything this year despite getting paid a ton of money and being anointed amazing, and a QB who is the only thing going for them and he isn't getting any younger while the competition is.

        The other hand, you have a team with a 2 Rookie QBs, a Rookie RB, and a young offensive line who's let them run all over the team above this year. Along with that young team, is a young offensive coordinator who's quietly putting together a hell of a balanced team that no one wants to talk about. Its the same guy who helped build the Texans Offense into what it is before leaving.

        To be fair actually, both teams have a Rookie RB, except one had a single good game against a ****show of an opponent and was announced as a great back here, while the other has led Rookies all year in rushing despite no one talking about him. The former was the one wasted with a 1st round pick too.
        again...great u have a good team..is that a suprise to u..i mean seriously uve only cheated the cap and had what 40 free agents walk through your door in the last 10 years along with top 10 draft picks for the last what 8...am i supposed to be impressed that somehow u skins finally found something decent since 93...cause im not...good for you and your team its about damn time..was wondering for awhile if they were gonna move your franchise to LA..LOL JUST STOP WHO CARES

        Comment


        • #19
          go beat your chest, and your meat, over bob griffens tounge flickering about on extreme Dbags

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
            Hmm, I wonder why.....
            Where have you been all season? Oh that's right, now shut the hell up. You are by far and away the worst troll I've ever seen on these boards, do everyone's brain cells a favor and take a permanent vacation.

            Comment


            • #21
              YEAH THE DALLAS FAN JUST CRACKS ME UP HIS TEAM IS A JOKE ALONG WITH HIS GM. yet he comes on here after winning 2 games by the skin of their teeth beating his chest gtfo....this is why people hate your team dude..because of fans like u..can u believe i had an e girl fan the other night text me laughing at the giants against atlanta..i sent back a text saying....REALLY?

              Comment


              • #22
                BOTTOM LINE IS THIS...SKINS FANS EGIRLS FANS AND DALLAS FANS ARE SOOO JEALOUS OF THE GIANTS..they really are

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Kerrigan91 View Post
                  Past doesn't mean much right now, does it?

                  Lets just look at the teams in question.

                  One has an aging Offensive Line, a Defensive Line that can't seem to do anything this year despite getting paid a ton of money and being anointed amazing, and a QB who is the only thing going for them and he isn't getting any younger while the competition is.

                  The other hand, you have a team with a 2 Rookie QBs, a Rookie RB, and a young offensive line who's let them run all over the team above this year. Along with that young team, is a young offensive coordinator who's quietly putting together a hell of a balanced team that no one wants to talk about. Its the same guy who helped build the Texans Offense into what it is before leaving.

                  To be fair actually, both teams have a Rookie RB, except one had a single good game against a ****show of an opponent and was announced as a great back here, while the other has led Rookies all year in rushing despite no one talking about him. The former was the one wasted with a 1st round pick too.
                  Hey bud, how's your lady friend..lmao...keep creepin buddy you've been found out holmes

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    o **** lehigh valley tearin into you kerrigan watcha gonna do now

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by NASCARBLITZ View Post
                      o **** lehigh valley tearin into you kerrigan watcha gonna do now
                      this dude is not here to talk trash, which would be cool, he is a serious piece of scum...but thats fine we'll be breaking down the walls.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        lol

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Kerrigan91 View Post
                          Past doesn't mean much right now, does it?

                          Lets just look at the teams in question.

                          One has an aging Offensive Line, a Defensive Line that can't seem to do anything this year despite getting paid a ton of money and being anointed amazing, and a QB who is the only thing going for them and he isn't getting any younger while the competition is.

                          The other hand, you have a team with a 2 Rookie QBs, a Rookie RB, and a young offensive line who's let them run all over the team above this year. Along with that young team, is a young offensive coordinator who's quietly putting together a hell of a balanced team that no one wants to talk about. Its the same guy who helped build the Texans Offense into what it is before leaving.

                          To be fair actually, both teams have a Rookie RB, except one had a single good game against a ****show of an opponent and was announced as a great back here, while the other has led Rookies all year in rushing despite no one talking about him. The former was the one wasted with a 1st round pick too.
                          Yeah it does considering your team has been garbage for as long as anyone can remember, you're so terrible that you come here to talk smack about potentially making the playoffs. Come back when you scrubs actually accomplish something that matters.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                            this dude is not here to talk trash, which would be cool, he is a serious piece of scum...but thats fine we'll be breaking down the walls.
                            Actually before the game between the Giants and Skins I was here talking normal football. Then the Redskins win, and somehow the entire board turns into "OMG the refs cost us that game, what a load of **** blah blah blah".

                            Also, I'm pretty sure you have no idea what the hell you're saying and think I'm someone else, or its just "lehigh valley" bro speak. Not sure.

                            I guess I'm just not sure why there is a Smack Talk Central when whoever talks smack is labelled a troll. Seems its the one place to talk **** for the fun of it.
                            Last edited by Kerrigan91; 12-18-2012, 07:56 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              What has your team done in the past 20 years that is even worth talking about? You have not made the playoffs yet, you have not won anything yet this season, your team is a paper champ like every other team in our division. Till you accomplish something shut the hell up.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Kerrigan91 View Post
                                Actually before the game between the Giants and Skins I was here talking normal football. Then the Redskins win, and somehow the entire board turns into "OMG the refs cost us that game, what a load of **** blah blah blah".

                                Also, I'm pretty sure you have no idea what the hell you're saying and think I'm someone else, or its just "lehigh valley" bro speak. Not sure.

                                I guess I'm just not sure why there is a Smack Talk Central when whoever talks smack is labelled a troll. Seems its the one place to talk **** for the fun of it.
                                who cares if you talk smack or troll..you know what you're up too...keep it up

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X