very quiet in here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Where have you been all season? Oh that's right, now shut the hell up. You are by far and away the worst troll I've ever seen on these boards, do everyone's brain cells a favor and take a permanent vacation.
    lol, ive been here all season chump, how bout you? lately you've zipped your lip cause of the suckage the giants are showing. funny how people are talking how the lil g's are "consistent". whats consistent about the lil g's is their failure to make the playoffs after winning a title. that much will be proven true again this yr

Comment

I swear if we win the division again this year....

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
        lol, ive been here all season chump, how bout you? lately you've zipped your lip cause of the suckage the giants are showing. funny how people are talking how the lil g's are "consistent". whats consistent about the lil g's is their failure to make the playoffs after winning a title. that much will be proven true again this yr
        the giants made the playoffs and were the one seed in 08, the year after they won the super bowl..get your facts straight next time you ****in annoying ****.

Comment

i do believe the lil g's aint making it this yr. the playoffs, that is.....

now i am not sitting here and claiming my Cowboys are going to the playoffs and all that. no, i am not that naive to boast that kinda talk. that does nothing but majorly jinxs the team. but once again, i do believe, Dallas is in a better position to make it than the g's. Cowboys are playing better ball right now than the g's. and ravens are gonna beat you guys and thats really gonna hurt yall. you guys will be all but eliminated.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue2088 View Post
            I swear if we win the division again this year....
            dont worry, if yall win it ill come back here n take the crow lol..........

Comment

we not winning it. wild card tho, we're at our best as an underdog so maybe everything will turn out fine

Comment

You have made plenty of wrong predictions this year and you are always a ghost when it comes time to eat crow.......worst troll ever

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                  You have made plenty of wrong predictions this year and you are always a ghost when it comes time to eat crow.......worst troll ever
                  hmm, i think others in here that know me would dispute that. the ghost part

ive made wrong predictions and correct ones. thats the fun part about it all. none of us are perfect when it comes to predictions. if i could be right every single time, i would be laying bets all over vegas.

i am predicting the ravens winning this week.........

Comment

Cowboys definitely have been consistent: doing nothing relevant in the postseason for almost 20 years.
                    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

i think it's tough on any defending champ to repeat. Hey like you mentioned half the time they don't even make the playoffs. You have to admit though that the 08 season the little Gs as you it were beating up everyone pretty good jumping out to 10-1 start. Then after the plax thing they only won 2 more times for the season. Finishing out 2-4 counting the opening round playoff loss to Philly. I often wonder what would of happened had he not shot himself? Could of been 3/5 years...
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

i know Romo is far more consistent right now than lil eli in all aspect of quarterbacking the game. eli's got the shakes and its showing lol

Comment

Oh and if Dallas takes it all I'd be the first to congratulate romo and the Boys.
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                            Oh and if Dallas takes it all I'd be the first to congratulate romo and the Boys.
                            lol, i am just hoping they win this week

Comment

i know Romo is far more consistent right now than lil eli in all aspect of quarterbacking the game. eli's got the shakes and its showing lol
                              as much as I hate to say it that's true. but watch out for the Saints this week, looks like they've finally figured it out

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                                i think it's tough on any defending champ to repeat. Hey like you mentioned half the time they don't even make the playoffs. You have to admit though that the 08 season the little Gs as you it were beating up everyone pretty good jumping out to 10-1 start. Then after the plax thing they only won 2 more times for the season. Finishing out 2-4 counting the opening round playoff loss to Philly. I often wonder what would of happened had he not shot himself? Could of been 3/5 years...
                                Interesting thought and it could very well be true... or who knows, you guys might have kept Plaxico, never got younger at the receiving positions and dwarfed Eli's growth (he's mentioned before that the older guys were bad influences on him).

I've always credited the downfall of that season to Plaxico shooting himself, but I wonder how many teams would have beaten the Giants if they had adopted the formula of stacking the box and stopping the run even with Plaxico in there.

The eagles always played spoiler with JJ-- they did it to us and the patriots the previous year in 07, providing 'blueprints' for lack of a better word on how to slow down the offenses, and I wonder if it would have been any different for you guys in '08 regardless of whether or not plax was in.

I sure don't remember, but does anyone know if anyone tried stacking the box and committed to stopping the run before Plax shot himself?

Comment

Working...
                                X