very quiet in here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    they were so sticking their chests out n boasting how the east is theirs earlier in the season
    this coming from a guy who has been banned a couple of times and tries to change his screen name and comes back for more. Hey besides your 1 playoff win a couple years back, the Cowboys and Romo havent been anything to write home about since the mid 90s.

And to the Skins fan----your teams gimmic college like offense will be figured out next year. Once upon a time Vince Young was a rookie of the year and Cam Newton was lighting it up, then year 2 came.
    Last edited by tonyt830; 12-20-2012, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
      Mike Shanahan is what worries me and not Roach With Braids. I was worried when Shanny came over to Washington.
      As he should. I'm counting on Snyder not being able to help himself and to start interfering. That's my hope anyway. Otherwise Shanahan is gonna have that team contending and it doesn't really matter who his QB is.

Comment

forget shannahan. you guys better be worried about ray rice n flacco. 3 losses in a row for them. i dont see them losing 2 games in a row at home

Comment

forget shannahan. you guys better be worried about ray rice n flacco. 3 losses in a row for them. i dont see them losing 2 games in a row at home
          Crue you weren't here until you absolutely knew the Giants were out of first place....
          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

See ya next season clown

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
              See ya next season clown
              nope......not quite yet lol. Dallas still controls own fate, thanks to the giants...or maybe i should thank the ravens

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                Crue you weren't here until you absolutely knew the Giants were out of first place....
                i was gone for two weeks at one point cause i was traveling

Comment

Hmm, I wonder why.....
                  how about you go FLUB yourself ahole

Comment

nope......not quite yet lol. Dallas still controls own fate, thanks to the giants...or maybe i should thank the ravens
                    whatever you say troll, chances are it'll be 16 years in a row without a playoff win for dallas

Comment

you are insane if you think the Cowboys have a shot at winning a title. Completely delusional. 1 playoff win in 16 years is nice.
                      WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

I'm sorry that you seem unable to understand what I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          I'm sorry that you seem unable to understand what I'm talking about.
                          i am not sorry that i was right

Comment

i was gone for two weeks at one point cause i was traveling
                            Lmao bs.. you were traveling?? Oh and congrats on making it to the playoffs I know the Giants are done. I believe you guys will beat Washington next week and I really hope you do cause they are my new number 1 fans I love to hate. The Kerrigan idiot is a little punk and can't take it when someone talks about his "Black Jesus"

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                              Lmao bs.. you were traveling?? Oh and congrats on making it to the playoffs I know the Giants are done. I believe you guys will beat Washington next week and I really hope you do cause they are my new number 1 fans I love to hate. The Kerrigan idiot is a little punk and can't take it when someone talks about his "Black Jesus"
                              we havnt made anything. have to beat the skins. unless the defense gets fixed, particularly the lb's, we arent gonna get far.

Comment

we havnt made anything. have to beat the skins. unless the defense gets fixed, particularly the lb's, we arent gonna get far.
                                Just saying you guys can beat the skins and you have a lot of less problems then us. At least you have the excuse of injury there is no excuse for our problems...

Comment

Working...
                                X