No announcement yet.

very quiet in here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 weeks ago we had a 2.5 game lead at 6-2 while Dallas was 3-5 & the Skins were 3-6! Now look at us! Giants deserve to be exactly where they are right now & Skins/Dallas deserve to be playing for the NFCE title next week.

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
      i am not sorry that i was right

Your statement was tangental; it was neither correct nor contextually appropriate to what I posted.

Comment

merry christmas!!!

as for me, all i want for xmas is the Dallas Cowboys making the playoffs!!!

that is not asking for much

Comment

merry christmas!!!as for me, all i want for xmas is the Dallas Cowboys making the playoffs!!!that is not asking for much
          what so they can choke in first round again loke that notched snap and tackle at 1 in Seattle. Oh wait they are 2-10 in their final game over last 12 years. 0-2 in winner take alls past few years vs philly and giants. Losing 44-6 to eagles and 31-14 to giants. That's 75-20 in games where romo had chance to shine and make playoffs. I expect nothing less Sunday night when the third team in then divison not to blow out Dallas in a winner take all game gets there chance and does it!
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

As for the giants. You were right Cre weeks and weeks ago when you said we were done
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
              what so they can choke in first round again loke that notched snap and tackle at 1 in Seattle. Oh wait they are 2-10 in their final game over last 12 years. 0-2 in winner take alls past few years vs philly and giants. Losing 44-6 to eagles and 31-14 to giants. That's 75-20 in games where romo had chance to shine and make playoffs. I expect nothing less Sunday night when the third team in then divison not to blow out Dallas in a winner take all game gets there chance and does it!
              Romo is playing the best ball of his career right now. he is totally focused and its actually an attribute ive never seen in him before. a very refreshing change from the past going into the final game of the season. quite frankly, i think Romo n Dez are the best qb/wr pair right now in the league and i dont say that as a Dallas fan but a realistic football fan....

its Dallas' defense that worries me
              Last edited by ProfessorCrue; 12-31-2012, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Broken clock, broken clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  Broken clock, broken clock.
                  weren't you the one i told that the giants historically fail to make the playoffs when they win the title the previous yr? i thought so

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                    As for the giants. You were right Cre weeks and weeks ago when you said we were done
                    For the love of god!! Anyone can say that and be right 50% of the time. Especially when they are another teams fan
                    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                      For the love of god!! Anyone can say that and be right 50% of the time. Especially when they are another teams fan
                      but i was 90 percent sure of it being true when i stated it

Comment

they were so sticking their chests out n boasting how the east is theirs earlier in the season
                        What is your point... that one team is basically tied iwth us and one team has a one game lead?
                        Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Hmm, I wonder why.....
                          Yes, very quiet indeed because we are the defending SB champs off of yet another historic run. We were looking good beating some of the best teams in the league such as GB and SF. Then the wheels came off. Not much to boast about.

Now we're just mediocre like the 'boys and 'skins.

Comment

Romo is playing the best ball of his career right now. he is totally focused and its actually an attribute ive never seen in him before. a very refreshing change from the past going into the final game of the season. quite frankly, i think Romo n Dez are the best qb/wr pair right now in the league and i dont say that as a Dallas fan but a realistic football fan....

Oh God, more positive ratings on Romo. This is getting boring. Yes, Romo and Dez aren't just the best tandem in the league, but in NFL history. They're going to be 1st ballot HOF's without every winning a SB ring.

Comment

Originally posted by JJC7301 View Post
                              Oh God, more positive ratings on Romo. This is getting boring. Yes, Romo and Dez aren't just the best tandem in the league, but in NFL history. They're going to be 1st ballot HOF's without every winning a SB ring.
                              hey you think so? thart be cool

Comment

Epic Post right here

Comment

Working...
                                X