Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

very quiet in here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • very quiet in here

    Hmm, I wonder why.....

  • #2
    Because Giants fans are so accustomed to getting their way that you get upset if another teams fan comes in and talks ****, despite it being a smack talk forum.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Kerrigan91 View Post
      Because Giants fans are so accustomed to getting their way that you get upset if another teams fan comes in and talks ****, despite it being a smack talk forum.
      they were so sticking their chests out n boasting how the east is theirs earlier in the season

      Comment


      • #4
        must be entertaining for you guys to maybe get to another playoff game in all these years.. maybe you win another one in the next century or so..

        i don't care for the nfc east title really.. you cowgirls can have it.. all we need is to get to the playoffs and that's when the magic starts..

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by rEaS View Post
          must be entertaining for you guys to maybe get to another playoff game in all these years.. maybe you win another one in the next century or so..

          i don't care for the nfc east title really.. you cowgirls can have it.. all we need is to get to the playoffs and that's when the magic starts..
          Next century or so?

          I'd love to put some skin in the game for that talk. Why don't we make a bet. I'll bet you the redskins win much more than 1 playoff game in the next 3 years, let alone the next 100. Don't write checks that you can't cash.

          Comment


          • #6
            kerrigan stfu ur team has been trash since 1993 u have nothing to say of any bragging in here get lost..maybe a strike season will roll around again and youll win another superbowl eh...like 2 of your BS trophies

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
              they were so sticking their chests out n boasting how the east is theirs earlier in the season
              WHAT ARE U TALKIN ABOUT?? nobody was sticking anything out, maybe some, but really do you blame them...u and the tard kerrigan are idiots..we are superbowl champs not offseason chumps like the dead skins...not pre madonnas like the cowgirls we have a right to say whatever we feel...giants and their fans have earned that..ur 2 garbage teams have earned nothing...in 20 years..u have nothing to say to us on anything football related.

              Comment


              • #8
                i love it how all these loser skins fans suddenly pop from the wood work cause BOB gives them so much hope...newsflash he will be out of nfl in 5-6 years because of your scheme and injury same with morris...lol keep runnin that boy hard i love it..he will not last 3 more years

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
                  Hmm, I wonder why.....
                  Some of us actually have jobs and Lives outside of watching football and staying on a computer all day typeing on a football forum. Its fun dont get me wrong. but if the giants go on another TEAR and win the next six for another Title it doesnt change one thing in my world other then some pleasure and excitment that my team won it. It doesnt pay one bill or mortgage payment. If the Giants do nothing other then finish out the string and dont make playoffs its fine by me. We will pick it up next season. Watch a little Knicks BB in down time. It wont be that bad for us on here Crue. We won 2 of past 5 seasons. were good. Your not. Hopefully your team wont choke again for your sake.
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                  # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                  1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                  ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by NASCARBLITZ View Post
                    kerrigan stfu ur team has been trash since 1993 u have nothing to say of any bragging in here get lost..maybe a strike season will roll around again and youll win another superbowl eh...like 2 of your BS trophies
                    Past doesn't mean much right now, does it?

                    Lets just look at the teams in question.

                    One has an aging Offensive Line, a Defensive Line that can't seem to do anything this year despite getting paid a ton of money and being anointed amazing, and a QB who is the only thing going for them and he isn't getting any younger while the competition is.

                    The other hand, you have a team with a 2 Rookie QBs, a Rookie RB, and a young offensive line who's let them run all over the team above this year. Along with that young team, is a young offensive coordinator who's quietly putting together a hell of a balanced team that no one wants to talk about. Its the same guy who helped build the Texans Offense into what it is before leaving.

                    To be fair actually, both teams have a Rookie RB, except one had a single good game against a ****show of an opponent and was announced as a great back here, while the other has led Rookies all year in rushing despite no one talking about him. The former was the one wasted with a 1st round pick too.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Kerrigan91 View Post
                      Past doesn't mean much right now, does it?

                      Lets just look at the teams in question.

                      One has an aging Offensive Line, a Defensive Line that can't seem to do anything this year despite getting paid a ton of money and being anointed amazing, and a QB who is the only thing going for them and he isn't getting any younger while the competition is.

                      The other hand, you have a team with a 2 Rookie QBs, a Rookie RB, and a young offensive line who's let them run all over the team above this year. Along with that young team, is a young offensive coordinator who's quietly putting together a hell of a balanced team that no one wants to talk about. Its the same guy who helped build the Texans Offense into what it is before leaving.

                      To be fair actually, both teams have a Rookie RB, except one had a single good game against a ****show of an opponent and was announced as a great back here, while the other has led Rookies all year in rushing despite no one talking about him. The former was the one wasted with a 1st round pick too.
                      true all that matters is the present, and we're still better than you

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by NASCARBLITZ View Post
                        i love it how all these loser skins fans suddenly pop from the wood work cause BOB gives them so much hope...newsflash he will be out of nfl in 5-6 years because of your scheme and injury same with morris...lol keep runnin that boy hard i love it..he will not last 3 more years
                        That is the only response anyone has to RG3. "Lets hope he doesn't last long". Instead, tell your ****show of a defensive line to learn to play football and not just rush the passer (like your idiot username suggests). How'd that nascar package work out against the Redskins for you a few weeks ago?

                        What happens, if despite everyones psychic predictions, RG3 stays a viable starter for years and years to come? Steve Young had a pretty good career, Elway too. He's much more their size and stature physically than Vick who everyone loves to compare him to at under 6' and scrawny.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by bigblue2088 View Post
                          true all that matters is the present, and we're still better than you
                          If only you could back that up with a record, or some other sort of facts. Sadly for you, statistics dictate otherwise.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Kerrigan91 View Post
                            That is the only response anyone has to RG3. "Lets hope he doesn't last long". Instead, tell your ****show of a defensive line to learn to play football and not just rush the passer (like your idiot username suggests). How'd that nascar package work out against the Redskins for you a few weeks ago?

                            What happens, if despite everyones psychic predictions, RG3 stays a viable starter for years and years to come? Steve Young had a pretty good career, Elway too. He's much more their size and stature physically than Vick who everyone loves to compare him to at under 6' and scrawny.
                            rushing the passer sure does work out elite teams tho (ie. packers, 49ers, etc,). you don't gotta teach our D how to play football, trust me they've been here before

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Kerrigan91 View Post
                              If only you could back that up with a record, or some other sort of facts. Sadly for you, statistics dictate otherwise.
                              defending Super Bowl champs, sounds pretty recent to me

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X