No announcement yet.

WOW VERNON DAVIS JUST....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm jealous of the defenses in the NFCW, specifically Seattle and SF but especially Seattle. What a fearsome unit they are...

BTW why in the hell has no one talked about Russell Wilson? Its RG3 this, Luck that, IMO Wilson has been exceptional. Dark horse ROY?

Comment

Originally posted by GiantWarfare View Post
      I'm jealous of the defenses in the NFCW, specifically Seattle and SF but especially Seattle. What a fearsome unit they are...

BTW why in the hell has no one talked about Russell Wilson? Its RG3 this, Luck that, IMO Wilson has been exceptional. Dark horse ROY?
      I hope so. I'm tired of Luck and RG3 getting pre-ordained just because they were the 1 and 2 draft picks... Russel Wilson is better than both of them...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
        I expect the 49ers to release Jacobs after the Giants get eliminated with a classic picture of Nelson Munz to the Giants. Ouch! Manningham just got his knee taken out after I mentioned Jacobs. Ain't looking good for the former Giants players.
        As harrison said of the steelers hit them low take out the knee at least there is no fine for that.WTF
        Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

it was a clean hit too

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon View Post
            Seahawks D reminds me of the G-men's D of the 86 & 90 season, brutal & hard hitting!

and all on adderall / stimulants.
            The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by GiantWarfare View Post

Excellent point but it won't happen, he's not a media darling like Griffin. And since you can't give the award to the system, Griffin will get it by proxy.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                God I would love to have Seattle's defense they are deadly...
                I wish we had a D like that. Time to rebuild this D.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  Excellent point but it won't happen, he's not a media darling like Griffin. And since you can't give the award to the system, Griffin will get it by proxy.
                  Agreed. RG3 pretty much has been a lock for rookie of the year this season no matter what R. Wilson does. RG3 got the stats and also the popularity to seal the award.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                    Agreed. RG3 pretty much has been a lock for rookie of the year this season no matter what R. Wilson does. RG3 got the stats and also the popularity to seal the award.
                    He certainly has the popularity.

Comment

Working...
                    X