WOW VERNON DAVIS JUST....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW VERNON DAVIS JUST....

GOT KILLED BY CAM CHANCLER ON THE SEAHAWKS, best hit I've seen all year..
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

God I would love to have Seattle's defense they are deadly...

Comment

Seatlle got a blocked chip-shot FG returned for a TD by Pro-Bowl elected CB Richard Sherman. lol 21-0. Seahawks are playing like a team that wants to get into the playoffs. They're well on their way to clinching a wildcard spot.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
        Seatlle got a blocked chip-shot FG returned for a TD by Pro-Bowl elected CB Richard Sherman. lol 21-0. Seahawks are playing like a team that wants to get into the playoffs. They're well on their way to clinching a wildcard spot.
        Yep and it's well deserved I wouldn't be shocked if they get to the NFCCG. I think they are better then Atlanta, Green Bay, Dallas, Redskins,and Chicago only one I think that can win is the 49ers at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
          GOT KILLED BY CAM CHANCLER ON THE SEAHAWKS, best hit I've seen all year..

And got flagged for delivering a clean hard hit! NFL is full of poop with this "defensless reciever" rule! Freaking joke!

Comment

I expect the 49ers to release Jacobs after the Giants get eliminated with a classic picture of Nelson Munz to the Giants. Ouch! Manningham just got his knee taken out after I mentioned Jacobs. Ain't looking good for the former Giants players.
            Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 12-23-2012, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Now Manningham is injured...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon View Post
                And got flagged for delivering a clean hard hit! NFL is full of poop with this "defensless reciever" rule! Freaking joke!
                At least we are not the complete joke tonight in the NFL and yeas that was bull****...

Comment

Seattle going to the superbowl. They are playing like Champions.
                  sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

Comment

I can see Seattle going to the SB... that team is strong. Their defense is my inspiration,

Comment

Originally posted by Kez Simpson View Post
                      That's cause they're playing at home, which won't happen in the playoffs. They're a great home team, but inexplicably very vulnerable away. But I'd gladly watch them oust the NFC East divisional champion in the wildcard round.
                      Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 12-24-2012, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Seahawks D reminds me of the G-men's D of the 86 & 90 season, brutal & hard hitting!

Comment

Originally posted by Kez Simpson View Post
                          They're playing well. Look for their coaching to fail them down the stretch.

Comment

I like the way that Wilson kid is playing he made some great throws tonight. I can see Seattle making some serious noise in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon View Post
                              It is getting ridiculous. I thought the hit Ed Reed delivered on Victor Cruz today was clean too as was the one Ryan Clark leveled him with when we played Pittsburgh Steelers.

Comment

Working...
                              X