X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles fan here. I come in peace!

Hi Gmen,

I am travelling over from the UK tomorrow to NYC and I will be attending the game with the great Eagles at your house.
    Any thing I need to know about coming as an overseas Eagles fan? Apart from the ball busting and you guys mentioning something called a SuperBow?

I'll be staying in Manhattan so is the train from Penn station to the Metlife stadium changing at Secaucus Junction on the way?

my friend, its been days since anyone said anything in here. the giants fans have suffered a serious case of realistic reality regarding their team. they realize they aint going to the playoffs now and well, quite frankly, they know they dont have a good team

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
      my friend, its been days since anyone said anything in here. the giants fans have suffered a serious case of realistic reality regarding their team. they realize they aint going to the playoffs now and well, quite frankly, they know they dont have a good team
      A "case of realistic reality"?? lol That's all you have?

Comment

Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
        A "case of realistic reality"?? lol That's all you have?
        if you are referring to me as trying to be insulting, i wasnt. i think the simple truth speaks great volumes alone. the word shame comes to mind when i think of the giants. i dont want to rub it in to much.

Comment

if you are referring to me as trying to be insulting, i wasnt. i think the simple truth speaks great volumes alone. the word shame comes to mind when i think of the giants. i dont want to rub it in to much.
          What word comes to mind when you think of the Cowboys?

Comment

Originally posted by gingerob View Post
            Hi Gmen,

I am travelling over from the UK tomorrow to NYC and I will be attending the game with the great Eagles at your house.
            Any thing I need to know about coming as an overseas Eagles fan? Apart from the ball busting and you guys mentioning something called a SuperBow?

I'll be staying in Manhattan so is the train from Penn station to the Metlife stadium changing at Secaucus Junction on the way?
            Have fun at the game. Try not to join ranks with any eagles fans that look dangerous and want to start trouble
            Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

What word comes to mind when you think of the Cowboys?
              finesse

Comment

finesse
                Ah . . . a fancy word for soft. Nailed it!

Comment

Ah . . . a fancy word for soft. Nailed it!

lol, hey whatever makes you feel better i guess...

however, lil eli is about as soft as they come. it showed this yr. the upcoming future doesnt look to good for the lil g's.

Comment

however, lil eli is about as soft as they come. it showed this yr. the upcoming future doesnt look to good for the lil g's.
                    ProfessorClunk, your words of wisdom are always welcome here!
                    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

finesse
                      ...what a dip ****

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Im sorry but what team do you root for again? Oh yes the Cowboys... and How bout Dem Boys with Mr. Romo at the helm. Seems he comes up short in the biggest of games? Our Quarterback SOFT? If history serves me it seems that ELI has proved his toughness time and time again in the biggest of spots. What has Mr. Romo done besides prove he plays second fiddle to a Man famous for delectable RIBS?

Comment

To the OP: You do have to realize that mixing Giants and Eagles fans is like mixing Man U and Liverpool fans, right?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCDBS View Post
                            Im sorry but what team do you root for again? Oh yes the Cowboys... and How bout Dem Boys with Mr. Romo at the helm. Seems he comes up short in the biggest of games? Our Quarterback SOFT? If history serves me it seems that ELI has proved his toughness time and time again in the biggest of spots. What has Mr. Romo done besides prove he plays second fiddle to a Man famous for delectable RIBS?
                            yup your qb is a softy this yr. Romo? well he's playing far superior to lil eli this yr. thats just the way it is.

Comment

yup your qb is a softy this yr. Romo? well he's playing far superior to lil eli this yr. thats just the way it is.
                              You spoke specifically about toughness... Not who's having a better year statistically. And by the way even though ELI is having an off year it took an Epic collapse of this team to keep us from running away with this division. We aren't even out of it yet... Romo on the other hand with his "great" year is exactly where ELI is fighting to get into the playoffs. Romo for all of his big numbers and great stats cant get it done. Winning the big one is all that matters around here Romo is the softest there is when it comes crunch time... Thats just the way it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X