This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LT Stands For Greatness View Post
    Your best bet....respect your team, but don't disrespect the Giants and their fans. Don't stand up after every Eagles first down and point first down like the referees. Cheer for your team, but don't over-do it. Don't talk smack. Talk football. Yes, if you wear Eagles colors, jerseys, logos, etc, you will get heckled. Just take it in stride. If you ignore it, you'll be fine. If you respond to it, the heckling will get worse. Visiting a division rival stadium is mostly a rough experience. But, if you ignore the crap, you will have a better fan experience.

This is excellent advice. I have spent a lot of time with other teams fans here and have been to games in other team's buildings. I've never had a problem. Patriots, Cowboys, Redskins, Eagles....never had a problem in any stadium...mainly because I've always respected the whole team...sure I want my team to win but no one wants some obnoxious jerk off shoving every positive play made by his team in their collective faces.

And yes, I've seen fans from other teams get into fights here, but in every case the fan was exactly the kind of obnoxious jerk off I just described above.

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
      If all fell into place and we made it back in while cowboys were eliminated you think Cre would show back up here Sunday night
      if this happens, most likely be back here on monday

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
        if you are referring to me as trying to be insulting, i wasnt. i think the simple truth speaks great volumes alone. the word shame comes to mind when i think of the giants. i dont want to rub it in to much.
        15 years 1 playoff win and you talk about shame?

Comment

Originally posted by raintheory View Post
          15 years 1 playoff win and you talk about shame?
          yup, eli was very shameful this yr

Comment

WTF is going on here? Dude from across the pond asks for some simple info and 5 pages of utter unrelated s--t is the result. ProfCrue you started it. You need to apologize first then the rest of the jerk-offs can do so in turn.

Comment

Originally posted by SlyFoxx View Post
              WTF is going on here? Dude from across the pond asks for some simple info and 5 pages of utter unrelated s--t is the result. ProfCrue you started it. You need to apologize first then the rest of the jerk-offs can do so in turn.
              hey all i said was the truth. it had been days since anyone had said anything in here and i was trying to help the person realize this so that they could find the info they were seeking in a different forum perhaps. everyone else started attacking

Comment

Originally posted by gingerob View Post
                Hi Gmen,

I am travelling over from the UK tomorrow to NYC and I will be attending the game with the great Eagles at your house.
                Any thing I need to know about coming as an overseas Eagles fan? Apart from the ball busting and you guys mentioning something called a SuperBow?

I'll be staying in Manhattan so is the train from Penn station to the Metlife stadium changing at Secaucus Junction on the way?

Rules for being an eagles fan.

Boo santa claus.

that is all.

Oh and eagles fans love it when you boo at people with down syndrome or throw rocks at refs.
                Last edited by GentleGiant; 12-29-2012, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
                  Rules for being an eagles fan.

Boo santa claus.

that is all.

Oh and eagles fans love it when you boo at people with down syndrome or throw rocks at refs.

OP, dont listen to this kid.

Also, expect Giants fans to do things like chant "****hole" at you for minding your own buisness, purposely pee on your back in the urinal and harass your wife/gf/daughter if they're with you.

Comment

Expect some verbal barbs, but as long as you dont act like a fool, run your mouth or start trouble, you should be perfectly ok.
                    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...
                    X