X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Listen up you Non lovin Bon Jovi Fist Pumpuhhhhs

[quote user="sharick88"]

[quote user="Sec218"]Message i got from the Eagles Message Board is there's a few flakes in here who likes to diss my man Jon Bon and his amazing band. I don't wanna hear no ish about my favorite band in the whole wide world or we gonna have a little problem. I live off of Exit 6 which isnt too far of a drive from you grease balls if i need to come up there to put some heads to bed. Capiche? sharick88 I hate you! Billy Mays shall live of 4evahhhh romohater, im waiting for you. *smoochies*[/quote]</p>

Go **** yourself Sec218 Row20! Bon Jovi is a piece of trailer park trash. Don't make me come to your house and drag you to a river and give you some cement shoes!</p>[/quote]
    <font size="6">THE MAN</font> has spoken

Comment

[quote user="HeatherP"]

[quote user="Sec218"]Heather P needs to know that i dont share my man with nobody. Poor Jonny looks like he's trying to break free from her death grip.[/quote]</P>

I hate to tell you this but Jon has signed parts of my body and was by no means trying to get away,if you get my drift!?[]</P>[/quote]

LMFAO!!!!! 218 will be spitting fire from his vag when he reads this!

Comment

[quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="HeatherP"]

[quote user="Sec218"]Heather P needs to know that i dont share my man with nobody. Poor Jonny looks like he's trying to break free from her death grip.[/quote]</P>

I hate to tell you this but Jon has signed parts of my body and was by no means trying to get away,if you get my drift!?[]</P>

[/quote] LMFAO!!!!! 218 will be spitting fire from his vag when he reads this! [/quote]</P>

LOL []</P>

Comment

[quote user="sharick88"]

[quote user="Sec218"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="Sec218"]Heather P needs to know that i dont share my man with nobody. Poor Jonny looks like he's trying to break free from her death grip.[/quote] Oh for Christs sake...now you're jealous of the my favorite female rival e-friend?! She's your soulmate 218...embrace it. And NO...I didn't say yank it [/quote] I will fight her.[/quote]</P>

I see that Bastian is doing a great job of recruiting............</P>[/quote]

Hey this place has been like a morgue long enough. I'm glad at least one of my buds came over. I'm waiting for Dark Crusader to sign up LMAO!!!

Comment

[quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="sharick88"]

[quote user="Sec218"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="Sec218"]Heather P needs to know that i dont share my man with nobody. Poor Jonny looks like he's trying to break free from her death grip.[/quote] Oh for Christs sake...now you're jealous of the my favorite female rival e-friend?! She's your soulmate 218...embrace it. And NO...I didn't say yank it [/quote] I will fight her.[/quote]</P>

I see that Bastian is doing a great job of recruiting............</P>

[/quote] Hey this place has been like a morgue long enough. I'm glad at least one of my buds came over. I'm waiting for Dark Crusader to sign up LMAO!!![/quote]</P>

I'd have to disagree with you.....I think a morgue would've been more exciting since the playoffs. lol[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="HeatherP"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="sharick88"]

[/quote] Hey this place has been like a morgue long enough. I'm glad at least one of my buds came over. I'm waiting for Dark Crusader to sign up LMAO!!![/quote]</P>

I'd have to disagree with you.....I think a morgue would've been more exciting since the playoffs. lol[]</P>[/quote]

OMG I know! Now that I'm suspended AGAIN from EMB (for 30 days this time), I'll be hanging here more

Comment

[quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="HeatherP"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="sharick88"]

I'd have to disagree with you.....I think a morgue would've been more exciting since the playoffs. lol[]</P>

[/quote] OMG I know! Now that I'm suspended AGAIN from EMB (for 30 days this time), I'll be hanging here more [/quote]</P>

Good you can shake the place up a bit! lol []</P>

Comment

I posted the pic under Eagles to wrestle?

Good time ensuing.

Comment

Bon Jovi sucks

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Bon Jovi sucks
                      [/quote]</P>

He sure does![:P]</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Bon Jovi sucks
                        [/quote]
                        Bon Jovi &gt; Nirvana

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Bon Jovi sucks
                          [/quote]
                          Bon Jovi &gt; Nirvana
                          [/quote]

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah right.....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Bon Jovi sucks
                            [/quote]
                            Bon Jovi > Nirvana
                            [/quote]

Blue NOOO!!! You're breaking my heart! Grunge beats 80's music any day! I like Jovi....but come on...you gotta love that raspy grunge sound. GRRRR!

Comment

[quote user="Sec218"]Message i got from the Eagles Message Board is there's a few flakes in here who likes to diss my man Jon Bon and his amazing band. I don't wanna hear no ish about my favorite band in the whole wide world or we gonna have a little problem. I live off of Exit 6 which isnt too far of a drive from you grease balls if i need to come up there to put some heads to bed. Capiche? sharick88 I hate you! Billy Mays shall live of 4evahhhh romohater, im waiting for you. *smoochies*[/quote]</P>

</P>

how about jon bon sucks, Hell philthy sucks to, </P>

</P>

that dont angeryou do it</P>

Comment

[quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Bon Jovi sucks
                                [/quote]
                                Bon Jovi &gt; Nirvana
                                [/quote]

Blue NOOO!!! You're breaking my heart! Grunge beats 80's music any day! I like Jovi....but come on...you gotta love that raspy grunge sound. GRRRR![/quote]

He's just busting my chops. Nirvana is like my favorite band

Comment

Working...
                                X