This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen up you Non lovin Bon Jovi Fist Pumpuhhhhs

Message i got from the Eagles Message Board is there's a few flakes in here who likes to diss my man Jon Bon and his amazing band. I don't wanna hear no ish about my favorite band in the whole wide world or we gonna have a little problem. I live off of Exit 6 which isnt too far of a drive from you grease balls if i need to come up there to put some heads to bed.

Capiche?

sharick88 I hate you! Billy Mays shall live of 4evahhhh

romohater, im waiting for you. *smoochies*

Re: Listen up you Non lovin Bon Jovi Fist Pumpuhhhhs

[quote user="Sec218"]Message i got from the Eagles Message Board is there's a few flakes in here who likes to diss my man Jon Bon and his amazing band. I don't wanna hear no ish about my favorite band in the whole wide world or we gonna have a little problem. I live off of Exit 6 which isnt too far of a drive from you grease balls if i need to come up there to put some heads to bed. Capiche? sharick88 I hate you! Billy Mays shall live of 4evahhhh romohater, im waiting for you. *smoochies*[/quote]</P>

Hey!!!! I'm a Bon Jovi lover and Philly Soul lover, and a Giants lover![]</P>

Comment

Stay the hell away from my man. Stay out of my city too!

Comment

Hello Mr. Row 20. I didn't know you frequent this place. Welcome. Did Eagles 11 die yet?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Hello Mr. Row 20. I didn't know you frequent this place. Welcome. Did Eagles 11 die yet?
          [/quote]

Well hello sir! Today is my 1st day in this dump. HeatherP is my new BFF. I wanted set some records straight. Eagles11? I will pee all ovah that Twinks face if i ever see him at a tailgate.

Comment

[quote user="Sec218"]Message i got from the Eagles Message Board is there's a few flakes in here who likes to diss my man Jon Bon and his amazing band. I don't wanna hear no ish about my favorite band in the whole wide world or we gonna have a little problem. I live off of Exit 6 which isnt too far of a drive from you grease balls if i need to come up there to put some heads to bed.

Capiche?

sharick88 I hate you! Billy Mays shall live of 4evahhhh

romohater, im waiting for you. *smoochies*[/quote]

Uh oh....someone left the door to the pissa open

218!!!!!! Did you come here to join me in exile?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Hello Mr. Row 20. I didn't know you frequent this place. Welcome. Did Eagles 11 die yet?
              [/quote]

LOL!! Blue they are KILLING him over on EMB...and you're right there in the mix! Keep calling that POS a rat and a snitch.

check out the chop I did for him last night using his avi

Comment

[quote user="BastianEagles"]218!!!!!! Did you come here to join me in exile? [/quote]

No, but i may be on my way.

Comment

[quote user="Sec218"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Hello Mr. Row 20. I didn't know you frequent this place. Welcome. Did Eagles 11 die yet?
                  [/quote]

Well hello sir! Today is my 1st day in this dump. HeatherP is my new BFF. I wanted set some records straight. Eagles11? I will pee all ovah that Twinks face if i ever see him at a tailgate.[/quote]
                  Trust me!!! Heather would never let anyone bag on Mr. Jovi. She is all about him. He is in her damn avatar for Gods sake. lol

Comment

[quote user="Sec218"][quote user="BastianEagles"]218!!!!!! Did you come here to join me in exile? [/quote]

No, but i may be on my way.[/quote]

Uh oh...did you get a warning?

Comment

[quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Hello Mr. Row 20. I didn't know you frequent this place. Welcome. Did Eagles 11 die yet?
                      [/quote]

LOL!! Blue they are KILLING him over on EMB...and you're right there in the mix! Keep calling that POS a rat and a snitch.

check out the chop I did for him last night using his avi [/quote]
                      I can post them if you want.

Comment

[quote user="Sec218"][quote user="BastianEagles"]218!!!!!! Did you come here to join me in exile? [/quote]

No, but i may be on my way.[/quote]
                        Keep up the good work.

Comment

Heather was here

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Hello Mr. Row 20. I didn't know you frequent this place. Welcome. Did Eagles 11 die yet?
                            [/quote]

check out the chop I did for him last night using his avi [/quote]
                            I can post them if you want.
                            [/quote]

Post the wrestling one LOL! I'm not sure how the other one would be received....plus that queeeah would probably report it. The mods will see it's my photobucket acct and not be amused

Comment

Heather P needs to know that i dont share my man with nobody. Poor Jonny looks like he's trying to break free from her death grip.

Comment

Working...
                              X