This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Why do we hate Donovan McNabb?

[quote user="JPizzack"]Ealges11: 49 posts in 1 day's time......

Don't we have a spam rule? Jeez....[/quote]</P>

</P>

It's not spaming when your replying to people who are making comments about you. Like this post. </P>

Comment

[quote user="eagles11"]

Don't we have a spam rule? Jeez....[/quote]</P>

*</P>

It's not spaming when your replying to people who are making comments about you. Like this post. </P>[/quote]

Or when you pull a nasty prank on your emb buddy! I'm glad you got your java fixed fool...I wanted to e-kick your a** last night in chat LOL!

Comment

Don't we have a spam rule? Jeez....[/quote]

LMAO!! Tell him JP!

Btw-I like your sig...that phrase is great lol!

Comment

[quote user="GiantFanInSJ"]Sorry people, Ihad to do this. There is a thread about why we hate Tony Romo. I think the real guy to hate is McNabb. This guy is a jerk plain and simple. The guy doesn't even know the rules of the NFL. He acts like a moron on the sidelines, and IMO he has no class.[/quote]
          sigpic

Comment

11 pages of an eagles message board fight. sheesh. I am offended.

Comment

[quote user="GiantFanInSJ"]11 pages of an eagles message board fight. sheesh. I am offended.[/quote]</P>

</P>

Sorry dude but I don't hate McNabb so I would have spent my time explaining to the Giants fan why they are wrong to hate him and should wish he was there QB.</P>

Comment

[quote user="eagles11"]

[quote user="GiantFanInSJ"]11 pages of an eagles message board fight. sheesh. I am offended.[/quote]</P>

</P>

Sorry dude but I don't hate McNabb so I would have spent my time explaining to the Giants fan why they are wrong to hate him and should wish he was there QB.</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL, I'm just joking. I don't think Giant fans would ever want McNabb as our QB. Thanks, but no thanks. Eli will be just fine. If not we always have Carr, who is also better than McNabb!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="GiantFanInSJ"]11 pages of an eagles message board fight. sheesh. I am offended.[/quote]

Sorry GF! It won't happen again

Comment

[quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="GiantFanInSJ"]11 pages of an eagles message board fight. sheesh. I am offended.[/quote] Sorry GF! It won't happen again [/quote]</P>

I'm just playing. It's a free country. Post whatever you like.</P>

Comment

[quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="GiantFanInSJ"]11 pages of an eagles message board fight. sheesh. I am offended.[/quote] Sorry GF! It won't happen again [/quote]</P>

Did you really get suspended from the EMB?</P>

Comment

[quote user="GiantFanInSJ"]

I'm just playing. It's a free country. Post whatever you like.[/quote]

Haha! Cool! We're kinda used to hijacking threads on EMB and taking them off topic. You can tell huh? Did you read all 10 pages? Hopefully you at least got a chuckle out of it.

Just ummm....don't report me...umkay?!

Comment

[quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="GiantFanInSJ"]

I'm just playing. It's a free country. Post whatever you like.[/quote] Haha! Cool! We're kinda used to hijacking threads on EMB and taking them off topic. You can tell huh? Did you read all 10 pages? Hopefully you at least got a chuckle out of it. Just ummm....don't report me...umkay?! [/quote]</P>

I read everything about 1 a.m this morning, sounds like someone pulled a fast one on you!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="GiantFanInSJ"]

Did you really get suspended from the EMB?</P>[/quote]

Yes...for 30 days...3 more weeks now. And it was because of the real eagles11...not this one here on GMB. This guy here is my e-friend BEG (Bleed_Eagles_Green). He pulled a prank on me, which was almost believable lol.

Comment

He looked pretty believable to me up until the last couple pages, lol. Where is the guy who used to have Plax's face in a rabbit costume? These guys don't stick around during the off-season. Just come to start trouble during the Giants-Eagles games, and playoffs.

Comment

[quote user="GiantFanInSJ"]He looked pretty believable to me up until the last couple pages, lol. Where is the guy who used to have Plax's face in a rabbit costume? These guys don't stick around during the off-season. Just come to start trouble during the Giants-Eagles games, and playoffs.[/quote]

Greenshadow kept getting banned for minor stuff....he came back at least 5 times but i guess he got tired of getting banned lol. I think the mods had 0 tolerance for any new members that were eagles fans. I'm glad I wasn't new or I probably would be
                                out too.

Eagles11 was VERY believable at first and I was pissed that he was here...he's a F'ing troll on EMB and everyone hates him now LOL. Even giants and cowboys fans are attacking his manloving a**.

Comment

Working...
                                X