This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Why do we hate Donovan McNabb?

[quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="GiantFanInSJ"]He looked pretty believable to me up until the last couple pages, lol. Where is the guy who used to have Plax's face in a rabbit costume? These guys don't stick around during the off-season. Just come to start trouble during the Giants-Eagles games, and playoffs.[/quote]

Greenshadow kept getting banned for minor stuff....he came back at least 5 times but i guess he got tired of getting banned lol.<font size="4"> I think the mods had 0 tolerance for any new members that were eagles fans. I'm glad I wasn't new or I probably would be
    out too.</font>

Eagles11 was VERY believable at first and I was pissed that he was here...he's a F'ing troll on EMB and everyone hates him now LOL. Even giants and cowboys fans are attacking his manloving a**.[/quote]
    lol this is true.
    im new and an eagles fan and im not banned......yet
    and funny avatar giantfan

Comment

[quote user="sirvalence"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="GiantFanInSJ"]He looked pretty believable to me up until the last couple pages, lol. Where is the guy who used to have Plax's face in a rabbit costume? These guys don't stick around during the off-season. Just come to start trouble during the Giants-Eagles games, and playoffs.[/quote]

Greenshadow kept getting banned for minor stuff....he came back at least 5 times but i guess he got tired of getting banned lol.<font size="4"> I think the mods had 0 tolerance for any new members that were eagles fans. I'm glad I wasn't new or I probably would be out too.</font>
      Eagles11 was VERY believable at first and I was pissed that he was here...he's a F'ing troll on EMB and everyone hates him now LOL. Even giants and cowboys fans are attacking his manloving a**.[/quote]
      lol this is true.
      *im new and an eagles fan and im not banned......yet
      [/quote]

Actually I was referring to the playoffs....there were SO many eagles trolls who signed up to cause trouble...but they did the same thing on emb.

Sec218 got banned thurs...which was kinda unfair. He was funny! And I'd love to post in his Easter egg thread LOL! He's a freak.

Comment

[quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="sirvalence"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="GiantFanInSJ"]He looked pretty believable to me up until the last couple pages, lol. Where is the guy who used to have Plax's face in a rabbit costume? These guys don't stick around during the off-season. Just come to start trouble during the Giants-Eagles games, and playoffs.[/quote] Greenshadow kept getting banned for minor stuff....he came back at least 5 times but i guess he got tired of getting banned lol.<FONT size=4> I think the mods had 0 tolerance for any new members that were eagles fans. I'm glad I wasn't new or I probably would be out too.</FONT> Eagles11 was VERY believable at first and I was pissed that he was here...he's a F'ing troll on EMB and everyone hates him now LOL. Even giants and cowboys fans are attacking his manloving a**.[/quote]
        lol this is true.
        im new and an eagles fan and im not banned......yet
        [/quote] Actually I was referring to the playoffs....there were SO many eagles trolls who signed up to cause trouble...but they did the same thing on emb. Sec218 got banned thurs...which was kinda unfair. He was funny! And I'd love to post in his Easter egg thread LOL! He's a freak.[/quote]</P>

</P>

I forgot about that thread. I think I might have to locate it. What's up sexy? Have fun last night I know I did. </P>

Comment

My hats off to you man. You got her, and a few others with the gag. I almost fell for it myself. But comparing the style of writing, and punctuation gave me a clue. But, I admit I had to look real hard, and figured that you were pulling a fast one.
          1970's tv is better than today's tv.

Comment

Did you miss the part about this being a football forum?

If I see one more thread hijacked and turned into BS'ing session like this one, all parties will be banned on a permanent basis, including IP's(proxy and otherwise). This is regardless of team allegiance as well.

If you want to talk amongst yourselves about non football issues, pick up the phone or go find another forum

I'm not going to say it again.
            The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...
            X