This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why do we hate Donovan McNabb?

[quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="eagles11"][quote user="BastianEagles"]Well what have we here...the rat isn't satisfied with snitching on EMB he follows me to gmb. Take your overly stretched orifice outta here.[/quote]

</P>

</P>

Oh great it's you and here I thought I got rid of you.</P>

[/quote] Listen up sparky....you're here for only one reason. You just couldn't stand being away from me huh? Take your smelly snatch back to emb. Wipe your chin first...you pig![/quote]</P>

</P>

No I got tired of you loser friends attacking me so I came here hoping things will get better. I figure after a month you will be back with your loser friends and I will be able to post here in peace.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
      Let's see, could it be that you got the most popular poster in RnR suspended for reporting her posts even though she was just doing what everyone else was doing. That is what RnR is. I know that and I have only been there a few times. Then lets add on that she sent you an email apologizing and you post it on the site and essentially embarrass her in front of everyone like a real mature guy. You are a ****** and we don't like you here either. Why don't you just stop posting on message boards all together and stick to the gay bars. You seem to do your best work there from what I read on EMB.
      [/quote]

LMAO Blue!!! I'd love to bash that worthless POS....but I'm trying to practice self-control. He's not going to bait me to the point where your mods ban me...no F'ing way.

Comment

[quote user="eagles11"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="eagles11"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="eagles11"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="eagles11"]

I take it you don't listen to WIP in Philly or visit the EMB because if you had you would know that there are fans who hate the man.</p>

[/quote]
        Go back to your own board twinkle toes. Are you looking for more people to tattle on?
        [/quote]</p>

</p>

I don't "tattle" on people I just let the mods do there jobs and decide who breaks the rules and who doesn't. I can care less what people say to be honest.</p>

[/quote]
        Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night. Do you want me to PM you all the mods names so you have them ready?
        [/quote]</p>

I never forced her to say the things she did and she knew she was being bad because she was suspended for 2 weeks just a month ago and I am sure she will say stupid things out here and get in trouble on yet another message board. Careful who you hang with because some people will get you in trouble just by being with them.</p>

<font color="#0000ff">No I'm good and I have no idea why you are being mean to me when I have
        done nothing to you? I just want to post in peace and those people over
        at the EMB won't leave me alone for some reason.</font></p>
        [/quote]
        Let's see, could it be that you got the most popular poster in RnR suspended for reporting her posts even though she was just doing what everyone else was doing. That is what RnR is. I know that and I have only been there a few times. Then lets add on that she sent you an email apologizing and you post it on the site and essentially embarrass her in front of everyone like a real mature guy. You are a ****** and we don't like you here either. Why don't you just stop posting on message boards all together and stick to the gay bars. You seem to do your best work there from what I read on EMB.
        [/quote][/quote]
        I just explained the reason to you moron. Do you need to read it again? It is right above this post ok.

I have 2 Eagles friends in the world. (2 too many if you ask me) Bastian happens to be one of them and you screwed her over. You got her banned from her favorite website. Some great guy you are you POS. You check her profile still like a stalker. I don't know what your problem is? Send an email to the Mods at EMB and tell them to let her have her account back. That would be the first thing you could do. Then after you have done that jump inside a grease fire.

Comment

[quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
          [/quote] LMAO Blue!!! I'd love to bash that worthless POS....but I'm trying to practice self-control. He's not going to bait me to the point where your mods ban me...no F'ing way.[/quote]</P>

</P>

Yeah right. You have no control and your 1 month banning proves it.</P>

Comment

[quote user="eagles11"]

No I got tired of you loser friends attacking me so I came here hoping things will get better. I figure after a month you will be back with your loser friends and <font color="#0000ff">I will be able to post here in peace.</font></p>[/quote]
            You must be stupid Kyle. What Eagles fan thinks he can post in peace on a Giants message board. Wow

Comment

Wow, here's why I hate McNuggetts.

Go back to when he came into the league (98? 99?). Here goes the super-awesome black QB thing again. Hush Bimbo was right, people want this choker to succeed a little extra because of the color of his skin. He becomes the black Brett Favre.

Dude can scramble but he is not a very good QB. Go back to our first playoff encounter vs. the Eagles, Divisional Round of the 2000 playoffs... What a joy watching Sehorn's circus interception of McNugget.

Then all those NFC Championship games, the guy's just not a leader and wilts in the spotlight. I'm sure I'm forgetting a million small things. I know he was no leader in the locker room.

In comes Team Obliterator and McNugget doesn't put him in his place. He lets the cancer destroy the locker room and Hugh Douglas is the one putting TO in his place while McChunky is curled up in the corner sucking his thumb. That's when I completely lost respect for him.

In their SB loss he hurls on the sidelines, mismanages the clock in the 2:00 comeback that could have been with any other QB, and blows it.

Through the whole thing he always blames somebody else.

He's said a million dumb things. I know I can't remember them all.

Picking up the phone was just the cherry on top of the case that he is an A-1 schmuck.

Enjoy the end to your ringless career, McChunky. I'll always remember you for your 12 sack beating.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="eagles11"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="eagles11"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="eagles11"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="eagles11"]

I take it you don't listen to WIP in Philly or visit the EMB because if you had you would know that there are fans who hate the man.</P>

[/quote]
                Go back to your own board twinkle toes. Are you looking for more people to tattle on?
                [/quote]</P>

</P>

I don't "tattle" on people I just let the mods do there jobs and decide who breaks the rules and who doesn't. I can care less what people say to be honest.</P>

[/quote]
                Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night. Do you want me to PM you all the mods names so you have them ready?
                [/quote]</P>

I never forced her to say the things she did and she knew she was being bad because she was suspended for 2 weeks just a month ago and I am sure she will say stupid things out here and get in trouble on yet another message board. Careful who you hang with because some people will get you in trouble just by being with them.</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>No I'm good and I have no idea why you are being mean to me when I have done nothing to you? I just want to post in peace and those people over at the EMB won't leave me alone for some reason.</FONT></P>

[/quote]
                [/quote][/quote]
                I just explained the reason to you moron. Do you need to read it again? It is right above this post ok.

I have 2 Eagles friends in the world. (2 too many if you ask me) Bastian happens to be one of them and you screwed her over. You got her banned from her favorite website. Some great guy you are you POS. You check her profile still like a stalker. I don't know what your problem is? Send an email to the Mods at EMB and tell them to let her have her account back. That would be the first thing you could do. Then after you have done that jump inside a grease fire.
                [/quote]</P>

</P>

[]</P>

</P>

You just hurt my feelings I don't like it. I will be keeping my eye out on you.[:@]</P>

Comment

[quote user="eagles11"]

Yeah right. You have no control and your 1 month banning proves it.</p>[/quote]
                  <font size="6">Go away........</font> you have no control of your labedo when it comes to men

<font size="6" color="#006400">**** THE EAGLES!!!</font>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="eagles11"]

No I got tired of you loser friends attacking me so I came here hoping things will get better. I figure after a month you will be back with your loser friends and <FONT color=#0000ff>I will be able to post here in peace.</FONT></P>

[/quote]
                    You must be stupid Kyle. What Eagles fan thinks he can post in peace on a Giants message board. Wow
                    [/quote]</P>

</P>

I sure can try. []</P>

Comment

[quote user="eagles11"]

I sure can try. []</p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="eagles11"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="eagles11"][quote user="BastianEagles"]Well what have we here...the rat isn't satisfied with snitching on EMB he follows me to gmb. Take your overly stretched orifice outta here.[/quote]

</P>

*</P>

[/quote] Listen up sparky....you're here for only one reason. You just couldn't stand being away from me huh? Take your smelly snatch back to emb. Wipe your chin first...you pig![/quote]</P>

*</P>

No I got tired of you loser friends attacking me so I came here hoping things will get better. I figure after a month you will be back with your loser friends and I will be able to post here in peace.</P>[/quote]

You came looking for peace on GMB...of all places? What makes you think giants fans want YOU for a friend? They hate the eagles fans (except me of course)....especially whiney rats like you. Your kind belongs on DCMB...go there. They even have a forum decorated in pink...just as you like it. awwwwwww.

BTW - I'm a regular poster here...check my start date n00b. Buh bye...don't let the door hit the johnson in your hole.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="eagles11"]

Yeah right. You have no control and your 1 month banning proves it.</P>

[/quote]
                          <FONT size=6>Go away........</FONT> you have no control of your labedo when it comes to men

<FONT color=#006400 size=6>**** THE EAGLES!!!</FONT>
                          [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

[:O]</P>

</P>

You cursed!!!!!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="eagles11"]

[quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
                            [/quote] LMAO Blue!!! I'd love to bash that worthless POS....but I'm trying to practice self-control. He's not going to bait me to the point where your mods ban me...no F'ing way.[/quote]</P>

Yeah right. You have no control and your 1 month banning proves it.</P>[/quote]

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! you're an embarrassment to all eagles fans you whiney snitch. Now swallow or spit...that hairball is nasty so stop posting with your mouth full you disgusting slob.

Comment

[quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="eagles11"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="eagles11"][quote user="BastianEagles"]Well what have we here...the rat isn't satisfied with snitching on EMB he follows me to gmb. Take your overly stretched orifice outta here.[/quote]

</P>

</P>

</P>

No I got tired of you loser friends attacking me so I came here hoping things will get better. I figure after a month you will be back with your loser friends and I will be able to post here in peace.</P>

[/quote] You came looking for peace on GMB...of all places? What makes you think giants fans want YOU for a friend? They hate the eagles fans (except me of course)....especially whiney rats like you. Your kind belongs on DCMB...go there. They even have a forum decorated in pink...just as you like it. awwwwwww. BTW - I'm a regular poster here...check my start date n00b. Buh bye...don't let the door hit the johnson in your hole.[/quote]</P>

</P>

When do you have time to be a regular here when you live on the EMB?</P>

Comment

[quote user="eagles11"]When do you have time to be a regular here when you live on the EMB?</P>[/quote]

Stop stalking me you freak.

Did you like that wrestling chop? I bet your little nubber got exthited when you saw that picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X