Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrian Peterson Deserves the MVP Trophy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Adrian Peterson Deserves the MVP Trophy!

    I think AP deserve to be the MVP this season. He is coming off of an ACL injury, and he has had an absolutely remarkable season. Him leading his team to a playoff berth at the beginning of the season wasn't on anyone's mind. Peyton Manning had a fantastic season too, but could anyone honestly say that didn't see Peyton leading the Broncos to an AFC west title. His performance didn't surprise anyone, but AP's did. Kudos to you AP!
    Lets go, Giants!

  • #2
    He's selfish, cares more about the rushing record than his team. Sure he benefits the team by rushing for all those yards, but it should always be team first...

    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
      He's selfish, cares more about the rushing record than his team. Sure he benefits the team by rushing for all those yards, but it should always be team first...
      I don't agree. You should've seen his interview with Pam Oliver. He appeared to be very sincere about not caring about the record.
      Lets go, Giants!

      Comment


      • #4
        Calvin Johnson actually broke the receiving record with a game to go. MVP for that guy! Not only did he break the record, he buried the Madden Curse for good this season. Not many players can say that.
        Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 12-30-2012, 09:24 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
          He's selfish, cares more about the rushing record than his team. Sure he benefits the team by rushing for all those yards, but it should always be team first...
          That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Excuse me sir but it's his running ALONE that seperates this team from what they are now and a 2-14.
          The guy didn't even say anything about the record after the game. His running put them in position for the FG.

          My God I don't know if you're a packers fan but you need to grow up.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
            Calvin Johnson actually broke the receiving record with a game to go. MVP for that guy! Not only did he break the record, he buried the Madden Curse for good this season. Not many players can say that.
            Drew Brees already broke that made up superstition.

            4-10. Nuff said. Not to mention that with the amount of pass attempts they made and with the league being passing bias, a monkey could have broken that record.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
              Drew Brees already broke that made up superstition.

              4-10. Nuff said. Not to mention that with the amount of pass attempts they made and with the league being passing bias, a monkey could have broken that record.
              4-10 on a 8 game losing streak is normal for the Lions. Like I said, I wouldn't be surprised if a WR breaks 2,000 yards receiving in the near future.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by nycisgreat View Post
                I don't agree. You should've seen his interview with Pam Oliver. He appeared to be very sincere about not caring about the record.
                i agree. he was very sincere. that bimbo was trying to get him to be emotional because he came up 9 yards shy

                Comment

                Working...
                X