Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh Tannenbaum, Oh Tannebaum....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oh Tannenbaum, Oh Tannebaum....

    Now we all know who wanted Tebow.
    Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

  • #2
    Yes, Tebow was a waste. And Rex Ryan is going to get canned next season too.

    Comment


    • #3
      Sexy Rexy and the Cheese coming back for 2013, enjoy Jet Fans.
      Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
        Now we all know who wanted Tebow.
        I thought Woody Johnson wanted tebow?


        Tannenbaum is the guy that picked Sanchez though, unless I'm mistaken. Firing him is basically saying that Sanchez was a mistake...

        I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
          I thought Woody Johnson wanted tebow?


          Tannenbaum is the guy that picked Sanchez though, unless I'm mistaken. Firing him is basically saying that Sanchez was a mistake...
          Rex Ryan still has a love-fest for Sanchez, so not sure how he could possibly be there still. Unless Rex Ryan convinced everyone that Sanchez is not his lover anymore.

          Comment


          • #6
            When Tannenbaum decided to extend Mark Sanchez's contract is when he dug his own grave. That was a completely unnecessary move, and a stupid move at that. Same thing with extending Rex Ryan's contract after ONE good year, and it was his first year which makes it even more stupid. I'm not saying Rex Ryan is a bad coach, but I'm not sure he is the right fit for the Jets. He is obsessed with ground & pound, but you cannot do that when you don't have the defense to do it. It's a different league now and Rex needs to adjust to that.

            Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
              When Tannenbaum decided to extend Mark Sanchez's contract is when he dug his own grave. That was a completely unnecessary move, and a stupid move at that. Same thing with extending Rex Ryan's contract after ONE good year, and it was his first year which makes it even more stupid. I'm not saying Rex Ryan is a bad coach, but I'm not sure he is the right fit for the Jets. He is obsessed with ground & pound, but you cannot do that when you don't have the defense to do it. It's a different league now and Rex needs to adjust to that.
              He needs to ground and pound; his starting QB is Sanchize.
              For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

              Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

              Comment


              • #8
                The Jets had perhaps the least-talented roster in the NFL, dredging up WRs like they did is not a good reflection on GM. Plus we get to hear all the time how the Jets cut Woodhead. I watched the Jets-Cardinal game and contend it was a SIN against humanity.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by chuckedafter5yards View Post
                  The Jets had perhaps the least-talented roster in the NFL, dredging up WRs like they did is not a good reflection on GM. Plus we get to hear all the time how the Jets cut Woodhead. I watched the Jets-Cardinal game and contend it was a SIN against humanity.
                  I don't know about that. I mean, I got a good laugh out of that game.
                  For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

                  Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
                    When Tannenbaum decided to extend Mark Sanchez's contract is when he dug his own grave. That was a completely unnecessary move, and a stupid move at that. Same thing with extending Rex Ryan's contract after ONE good year, and it was his first year which makes it even more stupid. I'm not saying Rex Ryan is a bad coach, but I'm not sure he is the right fit for the Jets. He is obsessed with ground & pound, but you cannot do that when you don't have the defense to do it. It's a different league now and Rex needs to adjust to that.
                    Someone who is stuck in the past and can't adjust to modern times?

                    Sounds like someone I know...

                    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X