No announcement yet.

Romo chokes again in a big spot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been in Mexico for the last week but still was able to catch the game (although in Spanish).

I would have hoped he was past this, but then again it was only hope. I've been down on Romo the entire year so I suppose his brain fart wasn't a surprise.
    Last edited by Ntegrase96; 01-04-2013, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JJC7301 View Post
      No, the "talent" around him has been very overrated for years. And the coaching has stunk as well as the owner/GM. Romo's far from perfect, but not the main problem with that team.
      We have a good group of of young core players Bryant, Murray, Smith, Harris, Claiborne, Carr, Carter, Lee... but the 'talented' staples of the team are getting older and much less effective, and have been overrated for a while now... the young guys? Underrated.

Coaching isn't great, but I'd be okay with sticking with Garrett provided he shows some improvement (I felt he and Ryan did an excellent job with what they had to work with for most of the season).

Can't do anything about Jerry, so I think the best move the Cowboys could make is start grooming another QB to take over for Romo in 2014 when many of the core players I mentioned above will be in their prime.

Comment

Poor Dallas. They're hopes are so high every year to win a Super Bowl, let alone make playoffs, and in steps Tony Romo. Sad, sad story. Haha.
        2017 Mock Draft

1st: Forrest Lamp, OG Western Kentucky
        2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
        3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
        4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
        5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
        6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
        7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

Comment

Maybe his arm got tired in that last game.
          Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Montemayor View Post
            Poor Dallas. They're hopes are so high every year to win a Super Bowl, let alone make playoffs, and in steps Tony Romo. Sad, sad story. Haha.
            Yes... So high. Seems like every year we have the most talent in the league but somehow we don't win it all. Woe is me. Everyone else is lucky and so on and so forth.

End /red

Seriously though, anyone who doesn't think their team has a chance-- what's the point of even watching? And any fan that expects a championship is delusional.

Comment

I always thought Romo was a couple of lucky breaks away from having a great post season, but
              I am finally onboard with those that say he is a choke artist after that last game.

Comment

Working...
              X