Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eagles fans laughing at the Giants for missing playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Stupid Eagles fans, they barely won one game against this year because of a stupid PI call, then we crushed them the second game. Their superbowl appearance is best known for McNabb throwing up on the field.. lol. Yeah a lot to be proud about in that franchise...

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Harooni View Post
      http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com...-at-the-giants


      pretty lame seeing how they did worse and never win super bowls.
      You wanna know what's really lame???

      Comment


      • #18
        What do you expect from eagles fans?
        They are the new basement team of the east, with the emergance of Washington; although the verdict on the redakins is still to be determined, it probably hurts to think that this self proclaimed dynasty dream team is going to have to postpone its pre celebrations another couple years. It must suck to be a eagles fan, cause here you have all these big name marquee players and consistent failure for 50+years? Tsk tsk. I would rather be a browns fan, cause at least i know the talent is not there to do much and can forecast a ****ty season, the eagles should of won at least 2 by now.

        Retweeted by Rueben Randle
        @Katdaddyjay 17h
        @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
        http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

        Comment


        • #19
          Fitting the team that tied their fate to Michael Vick fell apart

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
            Fitting the team that tied their fate to Michael Vick fell apart
            Yup, they seem to be snakebitten(or is it dogbitten)

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
              What do you expect from eagles fans?
              They are the new basement team of the east, with the emergance of Washington; although the verdict on the redakins is still to be determined, it probably hurts to think that this self proclaimed dynasty dream team is going to have to postpone its pre celebrations another couple years. It must suck to be a eagles fan, cause here you have all these big name marquee players and consistent failure for 50+years? Tsk tsk. I would rather be a browns fan, cause at least i know the talent is not there to do much and can forecast a ****ty season, the eagles should of won at least 2 by now.
              +1

              You couldn't have said it any better.
              New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

              Comment


              • #22
                Phiily fans are prety much as low as you can get. Real bottom feeders.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by GreenGuy View Post
                  Misleading thread title. Fans in that thread are bashing the OP.That hate will subside once the Giants actually prove they are one of the NFL's elite and not some team that just happens to always have a horseshoe stuck up their asses in December and January. Also a lot of people just don't like New York fans and media.
                  GreenGuy, which loser team do you root for? The luck stuff is quite embarassing, that's the best you got?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by FlyingTruck View Post
                    Yeah a lot of fans of other teams seem to have this hate towards us. I'm not sure why.
                    that's because they know we can beat any team in the playoffs....believe me, they're happy we didn't get in.....

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      If anything they should "LIKE" us. Recently, for the most part, they have always whooped us so our success actually took little away from them. So really we have done little to stop them from making the playoffs or top seed in nfc east.
                      Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Who's got two recent Super Bowls? The Giants. Who can beat the Patriots twice in the Super Bowl? The Giants. Who lost their Super Bowl to the Patriots? The Eagles. One of the worst 5 NFL teams as of 2012, the EAGLES. Sucks to be a Philly fan. Can't even win 1 Super Bowl. We own 4. You have no right to talk.
                        2017 Mock Draft

                        1st: Forrest Lamp, OG Western Kentucky
                        2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
                        3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
                        4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
                        5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
                        6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
                        7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
                          GreenGuy, which loser team do you root for? The luck stuff is quite embarassing, that's the best you got?
                          I do root for a loser team. That doesn't change the fact that the Giants have been extremely lucky in the playoffs in recent years. Never understood people who respond to an offensive statement with another offensive statement that has nothing to do with anything. I could be a Steelers/Patriots fan and still think the Giants have had a lot of luck in the playoffs. You guys were pretty much a fluke last year and even the New York City obsessed national media knew it. Which is why other teams came into this year with much more hype/coverage then the Giants. Your roster has had very little change in the offseason yet (a year removed from a ring) you guys are sitting on the couch (3rd place in one of the weakest divisions in football) while the real, consistent heavyweights like Green Bay, New England and Baltimore are in the playoffs duking it out again. Be proud of your Super Bowls. Appreciate them and cherish the memories but acknowledge the fact that you guys have had some luck in the playoffs.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            1st off, why don't you tell what loser team you root for? That ashamed of them? Luck does play a role in any teams playoff run to the SB. But you also have to be talented & good enough to beat teams like GB/SF/NE, plz don't tell me we were just lucky in all 3 games. We beat the crap outta SF/GB this yr as well. Those were lucky wins too, huh?

                            You just wish your team had an iota of the so-called luck my Giants have supposedly had.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              This whole theory of luck by rival fans is just pathetic to me and quite honestly just sad in terms of being a fan of professional sports. GOOD teams CREATE their own "luck." You have to be mentally and physically prepared to play at such a high competitive level. It takes skill.

                              Frankly, it just screams jealousy and blinds them from special magical moments in sports by elite well coached athletes.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by GreenGuy View Post
                                I do root for a loser team. That doesn't change the fact that the Giants have been extremely lucky in the playoffs in recent years. Never understood people who respond to an offensive statement with another offensive statement that has nothing to do with anything. I could be a Steelers/Patriots fan and still think the Giants have had a lot of luck in the playoffs. You guys were pretty much a fluke last year and even the New York City obsessed national media knew it. Which is why other teams came into this year with much more hype/coverage then the Giants. Your roster has had very little change in the offseason yet (a year removed from a ring) you guys are sitting on the couch (3rd place in one of the weakest divisions in football) while the real, consistent heavyweights like Green Bay, New England and Baltimore are in the playoffs duking it out again. Be proud of your Super Bowls. Appreciate them and cherish the memories but acknowledge the fact that you guys have had some luck in the playoffs.
                                To educate you, which is obviously needed. The Giants have been a very consistent team, I believe the longest streak of non-losing seasons in the NFL. I will take 2 SB trophies over the past 6 years over any other team accomplishment in the NFL. The SB trophy is the prize, As far as being lucky, you have no clue. My guess is you are a Jets or an Eagles fan, either way too bad for you.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X