Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayor of DC wants Redskins to change name

I hate politicians... Political correctness to the extreme
    Apparently if the Redskins want to go back to DC, they gotta change the name because it is race.
    http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/09/washin...t-name-change/

I'd say rename them to be the Washington Brickheads. They just need to do minor modifications on their team logo since it's already a head and get to keep their team red color as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
      I'd say rename them to be the Washington Brickheads. They just need to do minor modifications on their team logo since it's already a head and get to keep their team red color as well.
      I have another name that ends with heads but can not type it here.

Comment

Bullets..??

Comment

Washington Ruiners (As in, career ruiners)
          WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

The Washington Unbalanced Budget's

Comment

Washington Liars, Washington Debtors, Washington Thieves, Washington Bailouts, Washington Taxmen. Sure there are many good names to go with DC.

Comment

[red]As a big person, I am offended by the team name "Giants"[/red]

Comment

Washington Corruption
                  That should be the team name.

Comment

PC at it's best! What a whusy country we have become. People's feelings are so easily hurt nowadays. Sad.

Comment

I'm offended that Washington DC is named after George Washington. Thomas Jefferson was a far better person to name it after. It should be called Jefferson DC./red

Comment

Originally posted by ebick View Post
                        [red]As a big person, I am offended by the team name "Giants"[/red]
                        yeah that offends oompa loompas everywhere

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
                        I'm offended that Washington DC is named after George Washington. Thomas Jefferson was a far better person to name it after. It should be called Jefferson DC./red
                        no, no then the Benjamin Franklin camp will get ticked off

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

I'm actually rather surprised it hasn't been changed yet. Having a major sports team named a racial slur isn't very cool,

Comment

Yeah I'm surprised too. Imagine if there were teams named the Alaskan Pailskins or the Los Angeles Darkskins with a white or black person on the helmets. It's not about being sensitive, it's more about respect for our fellow man. They probably didn't mean it that way, who knows but it's just the principle.
                            Last edited by BurnerNYG; 01-13-2013, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli2Shockey4aTD View Post
                              Washington Liars, Washington Debtors, Washington Thieves, Washington Bailouts, Washington Taxmen. Sure there are many good names to go with DC.
                              Then you would be rehashing the name the Washington Senators.

Comment

Working...
                              X