Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peyton manning fans and colts fans rooted for us. Should we do the same for Peyton?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, the reason why I don't want to see Peyton get a ring is so I don't have to see/hear WHO IS BETTER PEYTON OR ELI??? over and over and over again.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
      Well said. Completely agree.

Some Giants fans cannot accept that Eli will most likely never have the legacy of Peyton. I'm rooting for the Seahawks firstly, because I like Russell Wilson and that defense. But if Peyton won it I would not be upset in the least.
      If eli gets another ring he will have the legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
        I don't have a problem rooting for Eli's brother.

Go Broncos.....go Seahawks!!!!!
        echo this although Ray Ray leaving with a ring ain't bad...Peyton getting 1 more like Eli will be somewhat uncomfortable for my inner-Homer though...

Broncos/ Seahawks will be the most benign Super Bowl for me.
        Last edited by giantyankee1976; 01-12-2013, 07:43 AM.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
          ... As a side note, funnily enough, Brady's lack of media exposure has allowed me to appreciate and tolerate him more in recent years. Not that he was over exposed before, but seeing less of him helps.
          couldn't agree more, except for that Dodge Dart commercial... (and I am a Mopar fan, maybe that's why)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Peyton Needs to change his last name to Favre

Comment

Peyton will still be behind Eli in Super Bowl wins for another season. Ravens hung in there and earned a tough victory.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                Peyton Needs to change his last name to Favre
                Or just keep Manning. Peyton is and always has been the biggest choker in the playoffs.

Comment

ok I'll root for him........LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X