Is Flacco better than Brady?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Flacco better than Brady?

Beat him in the regular season, and twice in the post season. Was super clutch in the postseason, tying the game with 30 seconds to go in Denver. Isn't this how we all determined that Eli was better than Brady? Discuss...
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

and he's better than Peyton Manning too..

Comment

Oh, Carter, well that's just unanimous -- it'd be pointless to include Peyton, too.

Comment

We did include Rodgers in the "Eli beat him, so he's better" debate last year, so yes, he must be better than Peyton, too.

Comment

He was better yesterday.

Comment

LOL

Thats all I've got to say on the subject
            The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by njg85m View Post
              He was better yesterday.
              Was Eli better only in 42, 46, and the reg. season meeting last year?

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                LOL Thats all I've got to say on the subject
                What?! Isn't head to head the best way to evaluate what QBs are the best?!?!?!

/sarcasm
                Last edited by gmen0820; 01-21-2013, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Rex Grossman > Eli > Brady > Peyton > commercial advertisers

Comment

I'll be honest, I never thought Flacco was going to be a good QB, but he is reminding me a lot of Eli. He is a big game QB. He has that clutch big game arm. In fact, he may be the best Big Game QB in the league right now. His arm strength is top notch, his confidence is peaking and he doesn't get down much. I think he may be a better QB then Matt Ryan, who I was really high on during the draft. Now that I think about it, Ryan may be the Peyton Manning and Flacco the Eli. Flacco excels in the playoffs where Ryan struggles. Both good QBs though.

Props to Joe Cool and I am very happy he took down Brady and the Pats who are now 7-7 post Spygate (10-0 before).
                    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...te-quarterback

Here we have it, even players are calling him elite. It must be true. Joe Flacco is elite, he's beaten the best, therefore he is the best QB in the NFL!

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...te-quarterback

Here we have it, even players are calling him elite. It must be true. Joe Flacco is elite, he's beaten the best, therefore he is the best QB in the NFL!
                        He does have more road playoff wins than any other QB in NFL history.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
                          He does have more road playoff wins than any other QB in NFL history.
                          And he's only been in the NFL since 2008. Must be the best QB in the NFL, the same way we said that Eli was after last year.

It'll be cemented if he wins the SB. Personally, I'm still not sold, but that's the logic that was established on here last year.

Comment

Flacco = G.O.A.T.

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                              Flacco = G.O.A.T.
                              Yeah, I guess so.............

He passed the "Eli test" in beating top QBs in the playoffs, being clutch, and dominance on the road. He even has players attesting to his "elite-ness."

It'd be one helluva double standard if we don't view Flacco as the best in the league at the same volume that we viewed Eli as the best last year.

Comment

Working...
                              X