Which Players are on HGH?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Players are on HGH?

The NFL doesn't test for HGH. DO you think many players take it?

Ray Lewis seems like a guy that loves to play so much that he would do anything to prolong his carrier. Do you think he takes it?

Is it possible that Adrian Peterson took HGH to heal from the ACL? He did recover inordinately quick, no?

All the Giants. Can't you tell by the durability?

No, but Clay Matthews, Brian Cushing, Laron Landry, Vernon Davis, Brian Orakpo, Quincy Black, etc.
    Last edited by gmen0820; 01-22-2013, 07:18 AM.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

the seahawks

Comment

Ray Lewis, Torn Pec and he's back in 3 months lol, Suggs too, ruptured his Achilles and back in 6months, AP returned and never lost a step...

Comment

Pretty serious allegations to be throwing around, but if I had to make a guess? Adam Vinatieri.

Comment

Most of them, probably.

The NFL is rather lax about drug testing because a crackdown would impact the quality of their product.

Comment

I don't know about HGH specifically but I'm sure a lot of players use some sort of PED

Comment

Just to add I think most athletes who perfrorm at a high level take some sort of PED. If we look at Lance Armstrong for example, the guy took every PED in the book. However, he didn't see too apologetic in regards to a level playing field, from the interview imo it seemed that he was implying that plenty of other guys do it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                  Just to add I think most athletes who perfrorm at a high level take some sort of PED. If we look at Lance Armstrong for example, the guy took every PED in the book. However, he didn't see too apologetic in regards to a level playing field, from the interview imo it seemed that he was implying that plenty of other guys do it as well.
                  Not to sidetrack the discussion but I've heard it mentioned how rampant PED's are in cycling, supposedly LA just did it a lot better than everyone else.

Comment

Blaine Gabbert.. pretty obvious

Comment

Brandon Banks, without question.

Comment

I wish I was on HGH.

Comment

Originally posted by PBTimmons View Post
                          Not to sidetrack the discussion but I've heard it mentioned how rampant PED's are in cycling, supposedly LA just did it a lot better than everyone else.
                          Well, apparently he bribed officials to look the other way and made "donations." Now, he is going to provide those peoples names. I have no problem that he lied or that he used PED's. The problem is that he is now turning into a filthy malignant rat. He is going to rat out the officials that covered for him and did not rat on him. He is a pathetic maggot rat and he will burn in the lowest rung of hell along with Judas, Cassius and Brutus and the rest of their ilk.

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                            Not sure about the NFL. I have a few ex minor league baseball friends that admit to the rampant use of PEDs in the clubhouse and the seemingly prevalent 'if you ain't cheatin' you ain't trying' mentality, but I hear no such from the few current NFL and ex NFL hopeful friends that I have. Of course, that doesn't mean it doesn't happen; they could just be more tight lipped about it. But it's weird that I don't hear many things related to it when I hang out with them.

For the record, I heard more about PEDs when the same guys and their friends were in college.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
                              Well, apparently he bribed officials to look the other way and made "donations." Now, he is going to provide those peoples names. I have no problem that he lied or that he used PED's. The problem is that he is now turning into a filthy malignant rat. He is going to rat out the officials that covered for him and did not rat on him. He is a pathetic maggot rat and he will burn in the lowest rung of hell along with Judas, Cassius and Brutus and the rest of their ilk.
                              So you preferred it when he was calling honest women *****s and prostitutes and destroying others' lives (including suing people for slander) for telling the truth about him?

So, any whistle blower (and he isn't a even a whistle blower, he's probably getting some benefit from it) is a malignant rat?

You sure do have an interesting moral compass there.

Comment

Working...
                              X