LeSean McCoy, another 'classy' Eagle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeSean McCoy, another 'classy' Eagle

Just wanted to share an interesting piece that a Philly sports blog did about LeSean McCoy going after his kid's mother on Twitter last night...

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2013/01...day-night.html

What a class act McCoy is, this little rant provides a glimpse into what type of guy he really is.

The tweet thread is full of some pretty harsh language, profanity, and sexual references, so you know, heads up.
    Last edited by RugDaniels; 01-27-2013, 11:21 AM.

Originally posted by RugDaniels View Post
    Just wanted to share an interesting piece that a Philly sports blog did about LeSean McCoy going after his kid's mother on Twitter last night...

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2013/01...day-night.html

What a class act McCoy is, this little rant provides a glimpse into what type of guy he really is.

The tweet thread is full of some pretty harsh language, profanity, and sexual references, so you know, heads up.
    WOAH. that baby mamma drama is always intense. I wonder if OSi is laughing
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Both of them sound ignorant and trashy.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Small ****, just like Lady Gaga...
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

The always so famous "He has a small pen0r" card played by women. Dude's confidence just took a nosedive. Time to take him off of your fantasy teams...

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
            The always so famous "He has a small pen0r" card played by women.Dude's confidence just took a nosedive. Time to take him off of your fantasy teams...
            Nah ghetto chicks always play that card when they're angry. Lol before i even read that part i seen it coming. It's too predictable.

Like gilbrides playbook... Kidding
            Last edited by Marvelousmik; 01-27-2013, 03:00 PM.
            Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

lmaoo woow....I know some of what she said probably isn't true, she just wanted to destroy his reputation, but DAMN!! That was golden

Comment

Not even worth me typing this but I had to. BORING DRAMA! Try living in your own life.
                "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
                  Nah ghetto chicks always play that card when they're angry. Lol before i even read that part i seen it coming. It's too predictable.

Like gilbrides playbook... Kidding
                  Predictable like Gilbride's play calling and playbook ? LMAO, good one bro.
                  " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Why isn't this plastered all over the NFL? Te'o has nothing on ****ty McCoy in the tabloid drama department...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

How is LeSean McCoy this effin stupid to let his personal business boil over to twitter for millions to watch.

LMAO. Not that I really care. I enjoy the drama, and that it makes the Eagles look like an even scummier franchise than they already are known to be.

Comment

This is hillarious. Twitter and FB are loaded guns. Of course pro athlete 101 is to claim that your account was hacked. LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

I am now dumber for having read that garbage.
                          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Working...
                          X