Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real reason for SB Blackout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Real reason for SB Blackout

    Just reported by Greenca190 down here in upstate New York. San Francisco Forty Niner head coach Jim Harbaugh accidentally left the microwave on while warming up his half time Spaghettio snack.

    From the NFL front office, and commissioner Roger Goodell - "This is why men with the temperament of an eight year old should not be coaching in the Super Bowl".

    **** the forty whiners.

  • #2
    I thought it was Beyonce' s fault


    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

    Comment


    • #3
      Not funny

      Comment


      • #4
        booooo

        Comment


        • #5
          It was NFL created drama so Ray Lewis could have something to cry about on America's Game.
          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

          Comment


          • #6
            Where's the joke?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by titwio View Post
              It was NFL created drama so Ray Lewis could have something to cry about on America's Game.
              Actually I think it was quite the opposite. It was a way for the game to happen without Lewis or the Harbaughs being the top media story surrounding it. I don't think it was an act of God specifically targeting Lewis, but rather an act of God that protects the rest of us from the media circus...

              I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                Actually I think it was quite the opposite. It was a way for the game to happen without Lewis or the Harbaughs being the top media story surrounding it. I don't think it was an act of God specifically targeting Lewis, but rather an act of God that protects the rest of us from the media circus...
                If true...That's an awfully nice gesture by Mr. God.
                "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

                Comment


                • #9
                  I thought it was the Saints getting back at Goodell.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Even the stadium couldn't handle Beyonce yesterday. Talk about WOW! moments...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                      Even the stadium couldn't handle Beyonce yesterday. Talk about WOW! moments...
                      Only halftime show that I ever paid attention to . . . that was hot

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Drum roll please.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by titwio View Post
                          It was NFL created drama so Ray Lewis could have something to cry about on America's Game.
                          I thought they were going to strap him to cables and have him flying in the air around the stadium, like the Undertaker in Royal Rumble 94'.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuslLsd1q9E
                          Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            dog.jpg

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              It was a CyberAttack out of China

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X