X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greenca190
    started a topic Real reason for SB Blackout

Real reason for SB Blackout

Just reported by Greenca190 down here in upstate New York. San Francisco Forty Niner head coach Jim Harbaugh accidentally left the microwave on while warming up his half time Spaghettio snack.

From the NFL front office, and commissioner Roger Goodell - "This is why men with the temperament of an eight year old should not be coaching in the Super Bowl".

**** the forty whiners.

• BlessedinBlue22
    replied
    Honest truth, as a christian i know about the darkside as well...Beyone is illumanati..and that was a witchcraft attack..

Leave a comment:

• Moke
    replied
    Wait, was this a joke or?

Leave a comment:

• blueribbon
    replied
    superbowl.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Rudy
    replied
    The real reason:

Leave a comment:

• BParcells777
    replied
    It was a CyberAttack out of China

Leave a comment:

• blueribbon
    replied
    dog.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Stoneroses6300
    replied
    Originally posted by titwio View Post
    It was NFL created drama so Ray Lewis could have something to cry about on America's Game.
    I thought they were going to strap him to cables and have him flying in the air around the stadium, like the Undertaker in Royal Rumble 94'.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuslLsd1q9E

Leave a comment:

• blueribbon
    replied
    Drum roll please.

Leave a comment:

• TCHOF
    replied
    Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Even the stadium couldn't handle Beyonce yesterday. Talk about WOW! moments...
    Only halftime show that I ever paid attention to . . . that was hot

Leave a comment:

• BigBlueAllDay
    replied
    Even the stadium couldn't handle Beyonce yesterday. Talk about WOW! moments...

Leave a comment:

• Flip Empty
    replied
    I thought it was the Saints getting back at Goodell.

Leave a comment:

• titwio
    replied
    Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Actually I think it was quite the opposite. It was a way for the game to happen without Lewis or the Harbaughs being the top media story surrounding it. I don't think it was an act of God specifically targeting Lewis, but rather an act of God that protects the rest of us from the media circus...
    If true...That's an awfully nice gesture by Mr. God.

Leave a comment:

• Toadofsteel
    replied
    Originally posted by titwio View Post
    It was NFL created drama so Ray Lewis could have something to cry about on America's Game.
    Actually I think it was quite the opposite. It was a way for the game to happen without Lewis or the Harbaughs being the top media story surrounding it. I don't think it was an act of God specifically targeting Lewis, but rather an act of God that protects the rest of us from the media circus...

Leave a comment:

• Flip Empty
    replied
    Where's the joke?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X