• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• njg85m
    started a topic Frank Gore: San Francisco 49ers 'were the better team'

Frank Gore: San Francisco 49ers 'were the better team'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...he-better-team

NEW ORLEANS -- The San Francisco 49ers were unable to finish the job against the Baltimore Ravens in Super Bowl XLVII. Not everyone in the Niners' locker room was ready to accept the loss.

"They got away with one," running back Frank Gore said, via The Associated Press. "We showed we were the better team. It was just a couple plays here, a couple plays there."

I swear, these jackasses are quickly becoming my most hated NFL team. What a bunch of whiny little pukes..When was the last time these guys suffered a big loss and handled it with civility?

• blueribbon
    replied
    The best team always wins

Leave a comment:

• Broadway Blue
    replied
    Better team in choking

Leave a comment:

• AllHailEli
    replied
    Better terms for a better team who should have won -- failure, underachievers, delusional and losers.

Leave a comment:

• Toadofsteel
    replied
    Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Frank Gore should stop whining and thank Alex Smith for cutting the power so 49ers had a chance to regroup, lol.......
    I thought that was the ravens trying to be sporting. They were playing lights out... literally.

Leave a comment:

• BuffyBlueII
    replied
    Frank Gore should stop whining and thank Alex Smith for cutting the poser so 49ers had a chance to regroup, lol.......

Leave a comment:

• SG88
    replied
    Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    For a team that's always "the better team" they sure lose a lot
    LMAO

Leave a comment:

• NYCDBS
    replied
    Frank Gore I actually liked this guy before hearing this... What a sore loser not only does your team **** the bed in the Super Bowl but you go ahead and try to disminish the effort and performance of the clearly better team. So sad Frank Gore you should be ashamed of yourself.

Leave a comment:

• SweetZombieJesus
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    BUMMER!
    Nice but none of their fans will get it.

Leave a comment:

• SweetZombieJesus
    replied
    For a team that's always "the better team" they sure lose a lot

Leave a comment:

• giantyankee1976
    replied
    LOL it's funny though, tha is their Team motto and that ****'s pathetic.

Hey Gore, BEFORE the advantageous power outage?

The Ravens were mollywopping your ***** *** es, you f'n punk.

**** the Whiners!!!

Leave a comment:

• GiantWarfare
    replied
    LOL man these 49ers are the worst examples of sportsmen I can remember....worse than the Packers.

Leave a comment:

• ELI_HOF_NYG
    replied
    the "better team" never puts themselves in that position to begin with. mr. gore, have a coke and a smile and shut the heck up!

Leave a comment:

• njg85m
    replied
    I really just think that it's a maturity issue over there all around. The HC certainly doesn't help at all in that aspect. But yeah, between these guys and the Packers, It's definitely getting out of hand as of late. They have this bizarre sense of entitlement, and as many other posters already pointed out -- these guys got completely outplayed up until the power outage. It wasn't even interesting.

Leave a comment:

• greenca190
    replied
    Their defense gave up nearly 300 in the air. Whitner and Culliver were being burned all night long. Flacco had three touchdowns to no interceptions. That vaunted 49ers defense just got absolutely torched. I know they ended up getting Flacco on the ground at least twice, but he was able to escape pressure even more than that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X