No announcement yet.

Who are the worst fans in the NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GG... you set the definitions... there was no REAL champion before the SB era because there was an AAFC and an AFL.
    You never did admit that a legitimate NFL Champion existed in the years that the AAFC and AFL did not exist.
    But, thats another road.
    Now that you set the rule... that real champions exist since the merger, you have failed to even acknowledge the issue of the years of the WFL.
    They had legitimate NFL talent.
    The NFL teams could not claim that they were as strong as they could be, so their Champion HAD TO BE inferior.
    Rght?
    And, United States of America citizens who are football players have played and still do play in the Canadian Football League.> Many NFL alumni played in the CFL.
    Why does their existence NOT tarnish the strength and legitimmacy of our NFL, and its SB Champion? Because they are not a USA league?
    Your rules are so ridiculous, and you change them to suit yourself
    Last edited by zimonami; 04-23-2013, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      I'm not belittling the NFL. I'm just saying the merger was a business decision.The AFL really never existed as a real football competitor of the NFL before the first SB. They were really not as good as the NFL until the actual merger in 1970.Top to bottom, they were inferior to the NFL.My point is that the NFL championship before the suberbowl was the championship of the best teams and players in the world. The Superbowl started before the AFL was really anywhere near as good as the NFL.In other words, there was never any "sub championship" or anything close to it before the SB era. The NFL chamionship was the true championship of pro football.
      Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      The Browns were in the NFL when they won the NFL championship. It seems obvious to me.
      The browns were an AAFC team coming to the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
        The browns were an AAFC team coming to the NFL.
        No....They were an NFL team who just came from the AAFC.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
          GG... you set the definitions... there was no REAL champion before the SB era because there was an AAFC and an AFL.
          You never did admit that a legitimate NFL Champion existed in the years that the AAFC and AFL did not exist.
          But, thats another road.
          Now that you set the rule... that real champions exist since the merger, you have failed to even acknowledge the issue of the years of the WFL.
          They had legitimate NFL talent.
          The NFL teams could not claim that they were as strong as they could be, so their Champion HAD TO BE inferior.
          Rght?
          And, United States of America citizens who are football players have played and still do play in the Canadian Football League.> Many NFL alumni played in the CFL.
          Why does their existence NOT tarnish the strength and legitimmacy of our NFL, and its SB Champion? Because they are not a USA league?
          Your rules are so ridiculous, and you change them to suit yourself
          Well the USFL existed during some of the 80's so the teams that won the SB during that time are clearly iligitimate.

Comment

I'm not belittling the NFL. I'm just saying the merger was a business decision.The AFL really never existed as a real football competitor of the NFL before the first SB. They were really not as good as the NFL until the actual merger in 1970.Top to bottom, they were inferior to the NFL.My point is that the NFL championship before the suberbowl was the championship of the best teams and players in the world. The Superbowl started before the AFL was really anywhere near as good as the NFL.In other words, there was never any "sub championship" or anything close to it before the SB era. The NFL chamionship was the true championship of pro football.
            Originally posted by zimonami View Post
            GG... you set the definitions... there was no REAL champion before the SB era because there was an AAFC and an AFL. You never did admit that a legitimate NFL Champion existed in the years that the AAFC and AFL did not exist.But, thats another road.Now that you set the rule... that real champions exist since the merger, you have failed to even acknowledge the issue of the years of the WFL. They had legitimate NFL talent.The NFL teams could not claim that they were as strong as they could be, so their Champion HAD TO BE inferior.Rght?And, United States of America citizens who are football players have played and still do play in the Canadian Football League.> Many NFL alumni played in the CFL.Why does their existence NOT tarnish the strength and legitimmacy of our NFL, and its SB Champion? Because they are not a USA league?Your rules are so ridiculous, and you change them to suit yourself
            Ever heard of a map? Is South America the same as the United States of America cause it has America in its name?Repeated ignorance. How much more should I repeat myself? The NFL of old wasn't the strongest of the leagues because no matter what it was still one league. The NFL of now is the strongest because it has multiple leagues( doesn't matter what leagues they are or what talent they had). Unless the WFL at one point merged with another league, the NFL now is the one that matters when compared to the old leagues.

Comment

No....They were an NFL team who just came from the AAFC.
              More bias ignorance.

Comment

Ever heard of a map? Is South America the same as the United States of America cause it has America in its name?Repeated ignorance. How much more should I repeat myself? The NFL of old wasn't the strongest of the leagues because no matter what it was still one league. The NFL of now is the strongest because it has multiple leagues( doesn't matter what leagues they are or what talent they had). Unless the WFL at one point merged with another league, the NFL now is the one that matters when compared to the old leagues.
                Were the Stanley Cups of the late 70's and 80's illegitimate since they did merge with the NHL?
                I think the Islanders might be disappointed.

Comment

Well the USFL existed during some of the 80's so the teams that won the SB during that time are clearly iligitimate.
                  Was the USFL composed of multiple relevant leagues that merged. No. Therefore it doesn't compare.

Comment

More bias ignorance.
                    You know the old adage about........."first stop digging"?

Comment

• Thank you, Morehead, I mean the USFL and mis-named it the WFL.
                      Of course I should have known the WFL didn't count, because it was in Europe.
                      He still hasn't answered whether or not the SB champs were truly champs during those USFL days.

Comment

Were the Stanley Cups of the late 70's and 80's illegitimate since they did merge with the NHL?I think the Islanders might be disappointed.
                        The Stanley cup was always the Stanley cup. The championship for pro football has always changed.

Comment

Was the USFL composed of multiple relevant leagues that merged. No. Therefore it doesn't compare.
                          Neither did the AFL teams compare for their first 7 years, but you discount that. You CANNOT discount the USFL simply because they didn't merge. They had doazens of legitimate NFL quality players. Merging or not merging is often a function of the money involved and the strength of fan following to confirm legitimacy.

Comment

Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                            Thank you, Morehead, I mean the USFL and mis-named it the WFL. Of course I should have known the WFL didn't count, because it was in Europe.He still hasn't answered whether or not the SB champs were truly champs during those USFL days.
                            Hey dumbass. Way to show me you can't read. I don't recall the USFL ever merging with other relevant leagues?

Comment

Lets review your position.

A championship is only relevant when......

There is not a competing league being played at the same time........ with the following conditions......

1. It exists
                              2. It ultimately was merged into league in question
                              3. That league was...(give me a moment).....formed from multiple other leagues that were legitimate.

I think you are going down a road that leads to a very dark place. A dark place for dark souls......and I'm afraid for you.

Comment

Hey dumbass. Way to show me you can't read. I don't recall the USFL ever merging with other relevant leagues?
                                What about my question regarding the NHL?

Comment

Working...
                                X