• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broadway Blue View Post
    Fly Eagles Fly is worst then the Jets chant
    This. Just replace it with this and sing along

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
      I was at the Vet several times. Something tells me that the Linc, atmosphere-wise, wont be an improvement LOL
      Because of PSLs it's an entirely higher class of scumbag.

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
        Depends on what you mean by 'worst'. But I'll go with the 49ers.
        I was originally thinking Eagles fans, but sounds like there is a large thug element at 49er games.....that will probably be getting priced out when they move to their new stadium.
        "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Eagles, Redskins, and 49er fans are some of the most obnoxious fans in the world.
          This is a pretty much a perfect list. Even though my sister married an Eagles fan and his family is pretty cool (they have an 85 year old grandmother who is a huge Eagles fan and talks smack, fin hilarious), I've heard countless horror stories with run ins with Eagle fans.

As for the band wagon 49er and Redskin fans, they have become almost unbearable. "RGIII will be better than Joe Montana, John Elway, and Aaron Rogers combined. We will win multiple Superbowlz!.

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
            I was originally thinking Eagles fans, but sounds like there is a large thug element at 49er games.....that will probably be getting priced out when they move to their new stadium.
            I agree on this part... most likely those cheapskates will become raider fans...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
              Yeah I hope so. Who knows though? I've never been to the Bay, but I have a couple of friends who lived there. They always felt pretty unsafe at Candlestick, but also had a great time at Giants games right down the road-- said the fans there were very polite and knowledgeable.

And these friends of mine were attractive, wholesome girls from North Texas in their early 20s. I can only imagine what it would be like for a guy rocking opposing fan gear.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
                This. Just replace it with this and sing along

LOL! I"ve always loved that song.

Comment

This is a no brainer for me......Eagles fans. Scum of the Earth.
                  I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Eagles fans all the way .... classless pond scum.

Eagles%20fans%20suck.jpg
                    Last edited by blueribbon; 02-17-2013, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
                      I know I live in Pittsburgh but I've met steelers fans who whine,whine,whine. They're the only fans I know that think football is fixed. I get that they're rabid fans that care but some are just spoiled. You've won 2 rings in less than a decade and you think football is fixed? You should see the conspiracy theories they had after the ravens won. Giants fans get mad fast too but we don't say it's fixed. Also the eagles obviously. The sad part is eagles fans act like spoiled steelers fans which is weird since they've had 0 success.
                      Philly Fans-least hospitable
                      DallASS fans- most delusional
                      San Fran fans- sorest losers
                      "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

I wouldn't go to an Oakland or SF game without a gun on me because that's how bad it seems those games are getting out there.

What's going on out there at least with Philly, Boys, Skins fans it's always just loud mouthed obnoxious homerism. [And us too of course]

Imagine if SF won the SB? I think we all know they would have needed to call the National Guard in..

Comment

Originally posted by eLi MusT gO dEEp View Post
                          I wouldn't go to an Oakland or SF game without a gun on me because that's how bad it seems those games are getting out there.

What's going on out there at least with Philly, Boys, Skins fans it's always just loud mouthed obnoxious homerism. [And us too of course]

Imagine if SF won the SB? I think we all know they would have needed to call the National Guard in..
                          Back in the days of Montana and Young, the 49er fans had a reputation for being Sonoma County wine-and-cheese types. Now it seems like they're as bad as the Oakland crowd. In fact I'm guessing that's what happened, the Raider fanbase has infected the 49ers? Anybody know for sure?

Comment

San Fran losing all those years let the lowlife get to the games and basically turn it into the hood on game day, now that they are winning again the owners of the tickets will be back at the game and the punks will be back on the corner shooting each other over a bottle of night train!
                            Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Jaguars

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                                Jaguars
                                HHAHAHA how?

i didnt know if that was even a team still...

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Working...
                                X