No announcement yet.

Who are the worst fans in the NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many to choose from, Eagles, 49ers, Jets, Oakland.....I would have to say Eagles take the cake

Comment

I live in south jersey and the eagles fans are the most bi-polar fans i ever met. when they win one game, they think their team is going to the super bowl, but when they lose one game, they want the eagles to change the whole coaching staff and roster. 49ers fans just be whining like the 49ers head coach and players. thats why some other fans be calling them 40 whiners
      "You beat yourself when you don't believe in yourself"

Comment

Originally posted by eLi MusT gO dEEp View Post
        I wouldn't go to an Oakland or SF game without a gun on me because that's how bad it seems those games are getting out there.

What's going on out there at least with Philly, Boys, Skins fans it's always just loud mouthed obnoxious homerism. [And us too of course]

Imagine if SF won the SB? I think we all know they would have needed to call the National Guard in..
        The thing about bay area football is win or lose, they riot. I used to live up there in NoCal and 49ers fans are by far more annoying than raider fan. I really hate that "who's got it better than us" gimmick
        sigpic

Comment

Kc chiefs fans are scum

Comment

Originally posted by fanpetitions View Post
            Hands down no question Boston fans. I live in Arizona, on the opposite side of the country, and I'm still going with Boston fans. Pittsburgh comes in a distant second place.
            Don't agree. I'm from Boston, lived there for 40 years, wear my Giants shirts everywhere, of course I get lots of comments, most are in humor. The SB years are no different. Won lots of bets those two years. And I wear my Giants gear to the stadium when the Giants are in town.

Comment

Originally posted by killerbootz View Post
              when they win one game, they think their team is going to the super bowl, but when they lose one game, they want the eagles to change the whole coaching staff and roster.
              You're a noob on this message board so I don't expect you to know this, but come on here after a loss or win and it is the exact same mentality.

I usually completely avoid this site after a Giants loss simply because I do not wish to read hundreds of ridiculous "Fire _____, Cut _____" threads.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

We hit our local sports bar every Sunday during the season. In a crowd full of people (almost all wearing blue) it's always the Jets and the Cowboys fans that drive me nuts!
                Gmen#1chick

Comment

Eagles fans and that should be the answer for any Giants fan and no other fan base comes close.
                  1) Eagles
                  2) Jets
                  3) 40-whiners
                  4) Foreskins
                  5) Houston

Dallas fans actually aren't that bad. Go to a game in Houston and you'll see how bad they are

Comment

Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
                    You're a noob on this message board so I don't expect you to know this, but come on here after a loss or win and it is the exact same mentality.

I usually completely avoid this site after a Giants loss simply because I do not wish to read hundreds of ridiculous "Fire _____, Cut _____" threads.
                    im telling you i dont really see the same thing on this giants forums... eagles are much worse than the giants in person. yea you have a few giants fans here and there doing the same thing but i believe most of giants fans are even keeled
                    "You beat yourself when you don't believe in yourself"

Comment

Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post

But that's not really reflective of the actual fanbase. And it shows you don't know Eagles fans, it's true, they are the worst bipolar fans in the world and it's 90% of the fanbase. Listen to one of their sports talk stations on the internet the day before a big game and the day after they lose it, you've never seen anything like it.
                      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Giants fans seem to be as bad as any others.

The amount of hate that stemmed from Steve Smith's departure was pathetic and embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                          Giants fans seem to be as bad as any others.The amount of hate that stemmed from Steve Smith's departure was pathetic and embarrassing.
                          Well that was understood because nobody knew who else would fill the slot position. The hate was definitely uncalled for however.
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
                            But that's not really reflective of the actual fanbase. And it shows you don't know Eagles fans, it's true, they are the worst bipolar fans in the world and it's 90% of the fanbase. Listen to one of their sports talk stations on the internet the day before a big game and the day after they lose it, you've never seen anything like it.
                            I don't know about radio, because I don't listen to anything other than local FM her in Dallas, but based on the 10+ message boards I regularly peruse, I think that's pretty reflective of every fan base.

Comment

Patriots fans--hands down...no doubt about it. If you aren't convinced visit their forums...

Comment

Cheese Heads..Lambaeu Packer fans, always raving about aaron rogers, and they can't even get passed us in the playoffs lol

Comment

Working...
                                X